Free dirtmax from the 50sbrotherhood

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
This from the Boss this morning:cool:

* Report this post

Bike Giveaway

Postby Hoodlum on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 am
Ok here is the drum. Our good mates at DirtMax have given the Hood a there brand new model bike to give away.
Here how you can win it. From next issue there will be a bike competion page ,showing the bike and what sponsors are going to bling it out with and it's progress,at the bottom of the page there will be a coupon that you will need to collect.This will be the case from issue 29 to 32 then you will need to send all the coupons you have collected from each issue (they need to be the original color coded coupons)to the Hood.We will show the winner in the Christmass edition of the Brotherhood.
So be sure to get the next issue of the 50's Brotherhood and start collecting the coupons .
To view the bike go to - Urban X Motos ...............Pit Bikes, Quad Bikes, Dirt Bikes - Home
Aweeya. :mrgreen:

There ya go clutch burners :D

thats the goods :)
ill be in for this as they sy"u gotta be in it to win it"

Yeah mate you know it , the last one we gave away was won by a member who used to be a regular in here .... he sprayed his car in dodgy mso and brotherhood logos and crew bagged him out ... but he won the bike .Me n Durant Durant made a tough motor for it with trickery he sourced from Akuna ... make no mistake this thing will be a WEAPON by the time we are finnished with it :cool:

Check the subscription offer we are running as well it's nuts :eek:

hey lad how can i get subscription?? i live in a shitty little town that gets one mag only and half the time its a fight between me and my mate

hey lad how can i get subscription?? i live in a shitty little town that gets one mag only and half the time its a fight between me and my mate

Yeah bruz if I didn't write for em it'd be the same here I reckon lol:D

... thing is we got a few extras for ya .... it's 65 bucks which is value to have it on ya door I reckon ...but here's what else ya get

A killer 50sbrotherhood t shirt, kotton mouth kings cd cloud nine , brotherhood stickers , an exclusive blokes world cd and last but not least a membership card for the access all hoods club that offers 10% Aus wide off our sponsors products like SRH,Cinniworx, dirtmax to name a few .... so yeah bruz good time to join up :cool:

$65.00
cheque or money order too po box 925 Coolum beach QLD 4573
Include ya shirt size

Bump :D

Just makin sure everyone is aware of the bike giveaway and brotherhood subscription offer :cool:

Hey Dreadful,

This is going to be HUGE!

Here's an spec's update on the bike:

Bike is the new model from Dirtmax "Y" frame (TTR plastics)
Triple link suspension
Engine is 184cc with 4 valve head from Dirtmax
Michelin starcross Tyres donated by WGE
Michelin Tubes donated by WGE
Pro Taper bars & Grips donated by Serco
Dirtmax Pro rims
DID Gold racing chain by Ficeda
Panolin Racing Oils & Lubes by WGE

Rider gear by Thor (Gas imports)

& Free Shipping to any major city in Australia, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

Package been put together by Urban X Motos in co-operation with 50's Brotherhood & Supplier sponsorship & is currently worth about 7K, and there may be a few more sponsors to come yet.

Please see next issue of 50's Brotherhood for terms & conditions.

As dreadful said:

Buy the Mag
Collect the coupons
Enter the Draw

Its that simply.
Keep you posted.

Last edited:
hey dready can i pay with credit card for a subscription :rolleyes:

not sure boys but ya can call Stu on 0418 688 001 or email him

[email protected]

and he'll sort somthing ..... as you know we are an incredibly flexible unit ..... even .... dare I say it ninja like :D

so I'm sure there's a way

NRG you're all over it like a fat chick on a cupcake mate, this things gunna be off the chain by the time it's finnished .....I soo want it myself already (NOT allowed to enter) and the build has just begun.... by the time we give it away at Chrissy it'll make most bikes look about as interesting as a broken pram at the tip :D

And someone NOT me is gunna win it ... yeeeew

I'll take the cupcake, you can have the Fat chick...........

yeah, sorry about that...dreadful.....prize not availble to employee's, friends or family members of sponsors....this one is purely for the readers.

Hey did you get your 150 yet?

Yeah mate you know it , the last one we gave away was won by a member who used to be a regular in here .... he sprayed his car in dodgy mso and brotherhood logos and crew bagged him out ... but he won the bike .Me n Durant Durant made a tough motor for it with trickery he sourced from Akuna ... make no mistake this thing will be a WEAPON by the time we are finnished with it :cool:

what happened there!?? did he keep the bike or sell it!?? certainly dosnt come here much nemore.. n if he does.. certainly keeps a VERY LOW profile.... :confused:

what happened there!?? did he keep the bike or sell it!?? certainly dosnt come here much nemore.. n if he does.. certainly keeps a VERY LOW profile.... :confused:

Dunno I sorta lost interest :rolleyes:...think he went halves with a mate and he bought him out or some sh@t ....bit of a fizzer really because Me n Durant bled building that for him ..... little ingrate :D

That's why we have changed it to subscriptions .... this time it'll go to someone who really appreciates it

NRG
naa have'nt stuck one in yet but really wanna ....gotta keep up with Durant or he'll just throw rocks at me all day .....but I hav'nt had time to scratch my arse lately and the next few weeks are the same but Chicken may be comin down soon for a ride so I might talk to you about one then bruz.:cool:

1st competition issue in stores NOW!

If your local store doesnt have it, ask them to order it, if they cant, then order it from 50's brotherhood directly!

I dont care what you have to do to get a copy, but Whatever you do >>>>>dont miss this one!

You could be the envy all ya mates and then some.......if you win this pacakge!

This package is going to be worth around 8K and it can be yours for the measly cost of a couple of magazines...................

This is NO SCAM, and SOMEBODY from the PUBLIC will win it! It might as well be you!

1. Buy the magazine
2. Collect all the coupons (3 i think)
3. Send all the coupons in an envelope with your details clearly written on the back to the address posted in the last issue.

It couldnt be any more simply>>>>>>>>

Keep ya posted>>>>

arghhhh i don't get it, i think either its realy popular here or it doesn't come. I'll definenty get mum to look for it tommorrow while shes in town:D this is going to be a mad bike. Is there any more pics of it??

Latest posts

Back