Friday's Storm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst thing is that there are scum looting the cars and shops, talk about being kicked when your down..

Thats WHACKY!!! Use your photography skills and catch these bastards in the act. the more detail pics you can get the more likely they will be caught, the more likely you will reap a reward!

I think if they are caught, the local Magistrate would show a very dim view of their actions, Likely to throw the book at them.

Wow, thats amazing. I hope everyone on miniriders who lives in newcastle survives and doesnt get hit by a flying door. =]

on the brighter side of things the dude who owned the RAV4 can now use the insurance to buy a decent car

but all in all thats f%#Ked up, nuttin worse than having no control over your livelyhoods for soo long.... sad... Have the waters subsided yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
but all in all thats f%#Ked up, nuttin worse than having no control over your livelyhoods for soo long.... sad... Have the waters subsided yet?

In most areas it has, but up at Maitland, Singleton, Muswellbrook, and Hexam it has just reached its peak they tell us, Keeping the fingers crossed and the car keys and camera handy..

I think if they are caught, the local Magistrate would show a very dim view of their actions, Likely to throw the book at them.

For sure! that is lower than low, so why dont you help those being robbed out and do some criminal investigation of your own, given the chance you may get rewarded but at best, you will have done your part..

For sure! that is lower than low, so why dont you help those being robbed out and do some criminal investigation of your own, given the chance you may get rewarded but at best, you will have done your part..

I may just do that, But now that the cops are onto it, and most if not all cars have been removed now and shops have hired local security company's to police their property.
But I will be out and about in the next couple of days so I might just see something.

hey how bad is singleton i lived there 4, 7yrs went 2 king st primary...lol
I remember when we 1st moved there tha river had flooded and we thought tha local oval was tha river, but a few weeks later we learnt that there was a baseball club, footy club and a playground under tha water...lol
damn i miss that place...
(if u can get pics that would b awesome, i wanna c how much it has changed...)

Singleton was hit pretty bad, the worst flood ever recorded, they will be cleaning up there for a while yet.

hey they are some really good pics pegleg,that boat in the back of this picture was the one that near got stuck on Stockton. They have just issued anothor severe warning for us here....
Weather Warnings - Severe Weather Warning for NSW
Cheers Dan
Picture002.jpg

I know, they say there will be winds up to 125km/h today. thats enough to blow my dog of it's chain.

Yep here it comes again! Better get no black outs. Catho south end was going off today. Heaps clean about 2-4 foot perfect barrels... I might get some pictures tomorrow if we get more monster waves again.

Same here, going off, 4-5 foot of perfection, all the spono'd guys out ripping it up.

Latest posts

Back