fuel injected lifan 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brooks already has one of them kits on his bike ;)

He was first purchase as far as i no

its coming boy its coming

i ran out of time to get it ready for race day so i put the carb back on

im putting it back on at the moment and taking lots of pic's

so will do a bit of a tute/review when its done

your the fuel injection pioneer for the pit bike future. im sure there will be many questions fired to you from us. everyone is hanging on this thread

i will say now that the kits are far from plug and play
you need a bit of basic EFI know how and or understanding

the kit itself is great the only down side is they are designed
for scooters so the throttle body wants to stick out the wrong side of the
bike and the wiring harness is way out of wack for a nice clean install.

thats what im doing now chopping up the harness to get it to run where and how
i want it and removing alot of the plugs and connectors that are not sealed

but with all that said this is looking real good for the biggest wank factor upgrade
ever LOL

Im really interested in this, even if their is a little bit of playing, i think it would be worth the wank factor ha ha.

Hi All,

Sorry to resurect an old thread on my first post here, but I think there's some good info to be shared here. TheMountain kindly linked me to this thread.

I'm working on an EFI project here in the UK, have a read of how it's gone here: Pit/Monkey engine - fuel injected - Pit Bike Club

It's running fuel & spark, eventual aim is to run a TD-02 turbocharger and clsoed loop fuelling.

Hey Brooksy, Just wondering how you ended up going with this. Have just ordered one of the MBE kits and can't wait to start playing.

My main reason was because it is something different

Well it defiantly can be u got good challenge on ure hands keeping an eye on this build

I found it fairly easy to install, needed to use an adapter to rotate the intake to a nice angle but the rest of the install went ok. To do any decent tuning you will need a wideband o2 sensor and i found having the bluetooth connector was handy for logging as so i didn't need the cable connected while riding.

Haven't had a chance to play for ages but it will start straight away even after sitting for months.

I found it fairly easy to install, needed to use an adapter to rotate the intake to a nice angle but the rest of the install went ok. To do any decent tuning you will need a wideband o2 sensor and i found having the bluetooth connector was handy for logging as so i didn't need the cable connected while riding.

Haven't had a chance to play for ages but it will start straight away even after sitting for months.
i think it's time for you to start a thread for your bike
i'd be keen to see some pics...

cheers, craig

i think it's time for you to start a thread for your bike
i'd be keen to see some pics...

cheers, craig

I already have a thread on here http://www.miniriders.com/jap-builds/30508-custom-atc70-minibike-hybrid-2.html

It hasn't been updated for ages but havent had it out for over a year either

I also have another old thread here http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=205303&hl=muckute

MBE also have a forum at http://www.mbe-motorsports.com/forum/ but they seem to be having a few issues at the moment

Latest posts

Back