FULL SIZE 250 Pitpro!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusJames

Reaction score
Saw the new Pitpro 250 full size bike today and I have to say I'm really impressed. 1500 bucks for a full sized, 21" and 18" wheels, 30mm Mikuni carb, electric start.

I'm very impressed. Not sure how they would compare to the Hummer or the MotoX ones, but going on previous bikes, the Pitpro might be a step up.

It's got a Zongshen engine which I believe is very good. It's VERY tall too. I was on my tip toes just sitting on it so it's not a 3/4 size bike, it's a full size bike.

I'm looking forward to seeing reports on them.

sounds good i havnt seen anything about it on there website

I reckon it looks good, I can't wait to see videos or if any of my friends get one... then i'll go for a test ride :D

hmm it says "with performance to compete with yamaha etc" i dont think so i reckon a yamaha or honda would beat that.

yeah a yammy or honda will eat that for dinner,

it looks ok for a big bike but i dont like the chinese big bikes if i want a big bike id stay with yammys an so on cause they defeet the purpose of being a mini bike but thats just my opinion

was waiting for some tool to make a thread about these, chinese big bikes will never be good and compete against japenese bikes, quallity reliability and peformance wise a cr85 would beat that..

Yeh Chinese pit bikes is as far as I would go unless Honda, ktm, suzuki, kawasaki and yamaha started making their bikes in China.

They have to be by far the best ever chinese made 250 ive seen.... infact i just showed dad.. and he was hooked immediately on the looks.. he might get one for himself LOL... they look tough as.. ive already planned out the mods... *KTM STICKER KIT
* DUNLOP RACE TYRES
* HIGH TENSILE BOLTS THROUGHOUT
*NEW GRIPS & PRO TAPER BARS

Now i'll see if he lives upto his word LOL... he should though;)

that bike looks shit ,so so shit.Just wait till flea at ringmaster images finds out that pitpro are using the ringmaster images logo on there graphics without consent and there bot even ringmaster?.Right up there with the ugliest things comin out of china at the moment ,engine is a piece of shit the bike is way to cramped and looks so cheap and would be laughed at so badly when you turn up to the track.Start up the smelter and chuck it in there i reckon.

it won't compete with yamahs or anything like that
i checked out the power figure,

pitpro 250- 14hp
yamaha yz250f- 28hp

no competition

lol its double the hp
youd be embarrased turning up to a track with a pitpro 250 and all these guys with there crf250rs and yz250fs etc

They have been out for a while, sadly they are just as bad as the hummer. stay away...

Guys a yz250f, crf250f etc are Motocross bikes... These 250cc ebay bikes are designed for the farm and learning...

They don't look all that bad but at the same time they don't look all that right either! The head angle looks really steep and twitchy! I'm sure loads of people will still buy them just for the price alone. What does suprise me is the horse power, i know of people with 140 pitbikes that put out more horses than this bike! Obviously worked motors but they are down significantly on the jap bikes thats for sure, but you do expect that of course, your only getting what you pay for...

Latest posts

Back