GAME: get to 25 :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was rep points that i reckon we should have won blender.

but i have just handed out reps to all involved, just like it should have been when i wasn't a mod !
check it in your settings button under your avatar.

i have been watching this thread closely for the last week waiting for something like this to happen.
then, when i was outside trying to check up on my phone, it shut down for whatever reason.
i had to get back in here and wait for my wife to finish with the PC, only to get on and see you made it!

think you guys need to edit all your doubled up posts next time for it to be classified as a win

yeah blender did in the post above mine, so there's your first double up !

it was rep points that i reckon we should have won blender.

but i have just handed out reps to all involved, just like it should have been when i wasn't a mod !
check it in your settings button under your avatar.

i have been watching this thread closely for the last week waiting for something like this to happen.
then, when i was outside trying to check up on my phone, it shut down for whatever reason.
i had to get back in here and wait for my wife to finish with the PC, only to get on and see you made it!

think you guys need to edit all your doubled up posts next time for it to be classified as a win

Thanks Craig! Lol...

Told you technology would be the downfall of humanity, only in this case a thread on a Mini pit bike forum, lol

Latest posts

Back