Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty fresh here but here is my youtube channel...I quit playing first person shooters got to easy and lag makes me go nuts....so I pretty much stick to sports games now like GT6, GT5 and Fifa have been about the only games I have played in the last few years. Had a bit of a run in skyrim too, trying to get my plat for it on ps3...No pc gaming now except things like Total War Shogun 2, but I rarely get the time to sit down for that as a regular session takes near on 6hrs just to get somewhere! I got a bit of a youtube channel up with a lot of gaming on it...hopefully more mini bike vids to come and less gaming vids :D Here is my channel on youtube if anyone is keen to play some GT6 always fun to race with some mates!! djdis69 - YouTube

This is probably my best non drift related video....

[video=youtube;Nfpz6-1PhOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfpz6-1PhOw[/video]

who thinks that there should be cheats for ps3 in skyrim like pc?
because in skyrim (pc) there are cheat codes so you can start the game of with the best of everything, and on ps3, all you can do is look up cheats that tell you where items and weaponary are...
tell me your thoughts. :)

who thinks that there should be cheats for ps3 in skyrim like pc?
because in skyrim (pc) there are cheat codes so you can start the game of with the best of everything, and on ps3, all you can do is look up cheats that tell you where items and weaponary are...
tell me your thoughts. :)

Mate I stopped cheating in games once I got to high school, I honestly couldn't even remember the last time I used cheat codes in anything....I think you'll find you change with gaming as you get older and realise half the fun is kicking the games butt without cheating ;)

Especially in adventure games like fallout 3 and skyrim, got to get out there and adventure hard to find the good stuff ;) thats half the fun of the game at least....Have a look at my youtube vids...I like my games to feel pretty real these days! Get yourself a GT Driving force for the PS3 and a copy of GT6, at the very least you'll get a TON better at driving in real life too....I basically taught myself how to drive playing GT games on playstation, it crosses over into real life quite well and puts you in good habits!!

i want fallout! cant decide between 3 or new vegas ? i want it for the campaign, apparently they have super long campaigns....

Also i want the last of us to come to pc!! love that game so much!

i want fallout! cant decide between 3 or new vegas ? i want it for the campaign, apparently they have super long campaigns....

Also i want the last of us to come to pc!! love that game so much!

Go fallout 3 its about 100 hours longer start to finish, I think NV is only about 60 hours ;) there for FAR better value for money! New Vegas is a little less intense than Fallout 3 too, but less running around in bunkers....I like 3 far better, NV is good but after 3 it was a little disappointing!

If you do get fallout 3 save EVERY mini nuke you find, then get the little boy out at the end it holds like 8 mini nukes in the barrel and go blow up some carparks full of cars, or some mutant bosses... :D BIG BIG SPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
haha cool, have to get it on steam, u got steam ? i dont have the greatest internet atm, so i play games mainly for single player, im really getting into this game called Rage, its so well done IMO!

Yeah I have steam I dont use my PC for gaming much though. Only really big games like the Total War stuff. I have a good PC I just dont game on it, dont like keyboard and mouse much. Way prefer a playstation controller when gaming! Add: Stoozo on steam thats me. I dont even have it installed atm as I've just reloaded everything from an image cause my PC go shut off in the middle of an update...thank the misses for that one! Yeah I might give MXGP a look, never really got into moto games....it just feels to hollow compared to real riding...would probably work with my driving sim though....but steering wheel not bars, would be a trip out!! Doesn't sound to good from reviews though....good game play is a must...sounds like its pretty much a graphics fest and the game play is really poor :/

Last edited:
im not having high hopes of that mxgp game, looks like alive to me in some parts.. also looks like you press a button to whip/scrub. but i'll still try it out..

i gave in and got the latest NFS rivals for xbox one, havent really been that interested to get the last few NFS games since its no longer like underground 2/most wanted(2005 one)/carbon. wish they went back to the tuner vs muscle vs exotic and fully upgradeable street racing freeroam. that was heaps of fun and lasted more then 2 days in career mode.
rivals is pretty fun tho, bit of a lack in cars tho imo.

Last edited:
I recon MXGP looks pretty good with the gameplay... Body positions and Whips look way better than alive, and its not a button for them... From what I have seen, its supposed to be more like a simulator, as you can go for different difficulties with control modes... My fingers are crossed anyway..
Cant be any worse than alive.. they really botched that one up!!!

havent really been that interested to get the last few NFS games since its no longer like underground 2/most wanted(2005 one)/carbon. wish they went back to the tuner vs muscle vs exotic and fully upgradeable street racing freeroam. that was heaps of fun and lasted more then 2 days in career mode.

i 100% agree with you!! i still have my old ps2 with my nfs most wanted,carbon and underground 2! carbon is my favorite, funnest to play all round!

yeah alive was crap. i made myself play it till i unlocked 450s hoping it would be better then but nope still rubbish. reflex was good but not enough tracks and crap freeride imo, untamed was my favourite.

i loved underground 2 and most wanted the most. i miss been able to get the rx7, supra and r34 and modifiy them. they are only exotics now with barely any modifications now.

i really enjoyed nfs shift 2 aswell. had my exact model rx7 (series 4 FC) in it for a change along with the FD which is in most of the racing games. forza 1/2/3/4 used to have it but they scrapped it in 5 which really disappointed me. really liked the helmet cam in shift 2 when everything went blurry at high speed and head turns on corners, that was sick.

yeh, most wanted was fun, damn razor was hard to beat though ! i was never really phased by the forza games...i played them on a friends xbox360 and just couldnt get into it..

as far as mx vs atv games go, i think i have one of them on my ps2, lol

MXGP demo is now available on Steam (PC)

It has wicked graphics, the detail in the bikes and gear is pure awesomeness...
The tracks look cool too.. Good scale etc...
Unfortunately they botched the thing I was most looking forward to... Whips and scrubs. They are pretty Gay.. Looks like they didnt consult a racer, or even watch some youtube vids of whips.. Such a letdown. Alive and Reflex are just so much better.

Starts are gay too... no skill involved, no timing or anythin needed.
Bike sounds are terrible...I want to hear the limiter when im holding it pinned in the air!!!! Not just a constant sound like a computerised wet fart...

Anyway, theres other things that have let the game down, but overall, it is still really fun to play with real bikes and real riders at last... and a competition type setting.. I believe it hasnt been done properly like this before.

If anyone else gets it id be keen to hear your opinion of it too!!

Heres the link... Need to download steam to get it...
Save 15% on MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame on Steam

didnt see it was out on demo thanks justin.
yeah i thought it'll be like that. atleast its not going to be 90 bucks.
i might still get it on xbox one if i like it.
i just got F1 2013 which im playing with my steering wheel took awhile to get used to but its pretty awesome
think dying light is coming out on the 31st or something that looks pretty fun. its like dead island but very parkour based

Last edited:
i might actually buy it if its not arcade like.. and fun
downloading demo

Latest posts

Back