Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a epic game 10/10 will buy
all the best of reflex +more tracks riders etc.. only played the demo but damn is it hard on the realistic settings
meh feel of the bike but uses both sticks and have been playing for around 3 hrs on one track

It looks really slow to me??

Like you don't get that feeling of going fast like you do with MXvsATV.

Whole thing just looks dodgy to me.

Think I will just wait until next MXvATV comes out.

I recon its really easy on realistic settings! Im using the keyboard too...
I think I will buy the full game, but not sure if it is even coming out in Australia for consoles???

I recon its really easy on realistic settings! Im using the keyboard too...
I think I will buy the full game, but not sure if it is even coming out in Australia for consoles???

what games do you play on steam ??

im mainly cs, gmod, etc

I dont play any games on the PC.. I only got steam to play MXGP! Hoping it comes out on 360 soon...

Who actually has an xbox one anyway nicko? ha ha.. Im sticking with my 360.. think they totally botched the One!!!

Youre right.... It is a bit slow feeling .. Still good fun though.. I like actually riding a real maufacturers bike, instead of a "blaze" or whatever other trash MX vs ATV has....
Why is it so hard to make a good moto game?

Real tracks, real riders, real bikes, and some realistic features like getting holeshots, railing berms, scrubs and whips. A leveling system where you start out as privateer, and end up getting a factory ride..Increasing your skills as you progress....
Having played every MX game ever made over the last 15 years, I think this one is the closest to what I recon would be good, but the little things have let it down...

You obviously haven't seen the graphics on an Xbox One for a long period of time? It's 1000 times better. The whole setup is 1000 times better. The layout and everything. I absolutely love it. Just need some more of the cool features switched on which are slowly starting to happen region by region. My xbox 360 looks like a boat anchor compared to this thing. haha

Yeah the loss of media center connector and not being able to play movies straight off USB sucks but I have multiple other ways to play them so doesn't worry me. I just use a tablet media centre connector and project it on the screen via wireless. Easy peasy.

It's really all about the games for me. The new kinnect is really cool as well. I'm hoping the next MX vs ATV I will be sitting on my 50 playing the game!! haha It pick's up hand gestures so much better.

Just got Need for Speed Rivals on it and man the graphics are so kick ass. The viewing distance is epic. Will never buy another 360 game again!! ;)

Well apart from all ya wiz bang 3D graphics! I don't think you can go past trials hd and trials revolution! Addictive and longevity are two words that go hand in hand with both those titles!

Also on ya iPhone you can get Madskills MX 2. Super addictive!

Xbox one lied to me from the beginning.. Originally said theyd have dual tuners.. they got nothing. Only can plug cable and view it through the one... Originally they spruked it as a "Total Media Centre" and it basically has nothing of the sort, which is what I use mine 90% for... Its actually worse than the 360 cause there is no media centre.

How do you figure you are getting better graphics? You got a 4K tv?
Not until 4K TV's are reasonable in price will I even consider buying one.. I dont see the point when the 360 runs on 1080P.. I cant view and higher resolution on this panel!

I havent actually seen a ONE in the flesh yet though. Not one single store Ive checked has a demo console on display. I can not believe after the longest wait in history between consoles, and they launch without even showing us a working unit? Also, no one I know has one.. Everyone Ive spoken to seem pretty damn underwhelmed! Exept you of course.. haha

Dude at EB games was so excited and tried to sell one to me.. His best point was that Kinect read the QR code in the cover of games so you didnt have to type in the code to get your free DLC from a game. That was all he had. I was holding back the laughter on that one...

Im a big XBOX guy, and was prepared to pre order it or buy on release day, but I think something funny is happening if they do not want me to even try one before I buy.. Im thingking its a bit like Windows 8.. A complete bomb.. I had to wipe that one and go back to Windows 7 on that too.. SO I figure Ill just save my coin and keep the 360.. You cant improve on perfect!! Ha ha ha....

Been wanting to get that rant out for ages! ha ha....

my xbox one has been great but also crap. error messages atleast 4 times every time i use it.
have to unplug it to get games to work sometimes. internet connection on it is pretty bad (360 and ps3, pc seems to be fine)
constant updates with not much change annoy me as it takes forever to be able to use it and downloading games i have to wait 3 hours or completely or unplug internet and it take an hour.
already used up 53% of the harddrive with 5 games already.. thats going to be a problem shortly i think as afew games worth getting are coming out in a month or so

other then that is been pretty good. other then some the games that have been disappointing.
tomb raider definitive edition was amazing. really shows the difference between 360 and xbox one as its a remake of the 2013 tomb raider for the xbone and ps4.
ryse son of rome also shows the difference with its awesome graffics

had a graffics issue with my 360 and fixed it now its working at the full 1080P graffics which i dont think i have had it set to. got an annoying disc tray issue with it getting stuck. been having that since microsoft gave it back to me when i got rrod.
havent been using the xbox one for awhile, was going to play it last night but the game needed an update so i cbf'd lol.
i reckon xbox one and ps4 will be good soon enough as they must be close to getting rid of these crappy errors and decent games coming out.

havnt had a error code on the ps4, only thing im bummed on with that is the lack of ability to save and play back music. my ps3 was my music library, and had planned to just copy it all over. small gripe really tho, on the whole im loving the graphics, not loving the games available atm tho

any peoples on xbox one add me FPS MULISHA
allways room for more freinds

Well apart from all ya wiz bang 3D graphics! I don't think you can go past trials hd and trials revolution! Addictive and longevity are two words that go hand in hand with both those titles!

Also on ya iPhone you can get Madskills MX 2. Super addictive!

DUDE how good is Trials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love it. Best fun with 4 people. The new one comes out in a couple of weeks (Trials Fusion). So getting it.

Xbox one lied to me from the beginning.. Originally said theyd have dual tuners.. they got nothing. Only can plug cable and view it through the one... Originally they spruked it as a "Total Media Centre" and it basically has nothing of the sort, which is what I use mine 90% for... Its actually worse than the 360 cause there is no media centre.

How do you figure you are getting better graphics? You got a 4K tv?
Not until 4K TV's are reasonable in price will I even consider buying one.. I dont see the point when the 360 runs on 1080P.. I cant view and higher resolution on this panel!

I havent actually seen a ONE in the flesh yet though. Not one single store Ive checked has a demo console on display. I can not believe after the longest wait in history between consoles, and they launch without even showing us a working unit? Also, no one I know has one.. Everyone Ive spoken to seem pretty damn underwhelmed! Exept you of course.. haha

Dude at EB games was so excited and tried to sell one to me.. His best point was that Kinect read the QR code in the cover of games so you didnt have to type in the code to get your free DLC from a game. That was all he had. I was holding back the laughter on that one...

Im a big XBOX guy, and was prepared to pre order it or buy on release day, but I think something funny is happening if they do not want me to even try one before I buy.. Im thingking its a bit like Windows 8.. A complete bomb.. I had to wipe that one and go back to Windows 7 on that too.. SO I figure Ill just save my coin and keep the 360.. You cant improve on perfect!! Ha ha ha....

Been wanting to get that rant out for ages! ha ha....

I agree the media centre stuff does suck. The idea they went with is that you stream everything. $5 a month for Xbox Music and I got millions of songs and film clips so again don't worry me. Plus I have now got the media centre connected directly to the TV. Just easier.

Man I know the graphics are better but a fricken country mile!! I have a top of the line Sony Bravia 200hertz TV. If your holding on for 4k you will be waiting 5 years before it really becomes affordable. Technology is already heaps better. Will give you the tip, 8k is where it's going to be at. ;)

You do realise even though 360 is connected to your TV at 1080p that over 95% of the games only run at 720p? lol. Look at the back cover of all your 360 games. Most of them will be 720p. That's why the One is a lot better as all the games are properly 1080p.

I have had not a single issue with my one. I had to return both my 360's at least once to xbox for rrod problems. I hear you on the HD space though Hazza. I downloaded Dance 2014 and it was 22.4gig!! Good news is the next update enables the SSD usb port on the side so you can just buy a SSD portable hard drive and your set so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Get with the future man. This console will be around another 6-8 years so holding out ain't going to help you much. lol.

Just keep the 360 for media centre stuff. You get stuff all on trade in anyway.

Most disappointed in the media stuff really.. The 360 media centre setup sucks with you not being able to Fast forward MP4s, and everything Im downloading is MKV now, which the 360/Media centre wont play anyway.
That is what I was hoping they would fix up mostly.... Been waiting years for this.. thats what has mostly led me to boycott it!

I think they had a real opportunity to make the 360 a console every household would want, not just gamers... Dual HD tuners, full standalone media setup.. a true media hub. I know my oldies would have bought one...

Anyway, as I said, I still wanna try one before I buy? Why do you recon they dont have any consoles on display? Growing up I remember lines of kids waiting to try the latest consoles?

Most disappointed in the media stuff really.. The 360 media centre setup sucks with you not being able to Fast forward MP4s, and everything Im downloading is MKV now, which the 360/Media centre wont play anyway.
That is what I was hoping they would fix up mostly.... Been waiting years for this.. thats what has mostly led me to boycott it!

I think they had a real opportunity to make the 360 a console every household would want, not just gamers... Dual HD tuners, full standalone media setup.. a true media hub. I know my oldies would have bought one...

Anyway, as I said, I still wanna try one before I buy? Why do you recon they dont have any consoles on display? Growing up I remember lines of kids waiting to try the latest consoles?

Yeah I cracked it with the console not playing MKV's. I could still stream through my computers media centre in MKV though to my xbox. Wasn't the best though.

It's the whole idea of steaming everything and paying for it that wrecked the whole concept. Companies are trying to do anything they can do make us pay for media instead of downloading it for free. PS4 is exactly the same.

Every kmart and target in VIC I walk into have both consoles you can play around on?? EB games even have some. Your not going to appreciate standing there for 10 mins playing it.

Give it another couple of months and there will be a price drop and a lot more of the features will be opened up. Just buy one. Don't be a PS4 homo. lol.

oh thats good, i had to get a 16gb memory stick for my 360 after i got GTA V. ive got the first 360 so only had the 14gb hard drive.
kept saying might not work need to buy a xbox memory stick of course.

bit weird they dont have any on display, i remember they had used to have like 4 360s and ps3s when new games came out like guitar hero, halo and Need for speed

Weird.. Ive been into every Myer, Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne, Big W, E B Games in my area, and on the gold coast and could not find a one to have a look at. Just thought what a piss poor effort for a launch...
Havent had a look lately though.. I just gave up.. Might have another look though....

On another note, see theres a new MX vs ATV Supercross game coming out this year, but apparently its not out on the new consoles? Anyone know anything about it?

Weird.. Ive been into every Myer, Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne, Big W, E B Games in my area, and on the gold coast and could not find a one to have a look at. Just thought what a piss poor effort for a launch...
Havent had a look lately though.. I just gave up.. Might have another look though....

On another note, see theres a new MX vs ATV Supercross game coming out this year, but apparently its not out on the new consoles? Anyone know anything about it?

none where i am either

i saw a video about it, 2 guys brought the rights. they were playing it while talking but unfortunately it looked identical to alive just differnet tracks and bike.

Latest posts

Back