Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate im pretty sure your wireless is broadband
I have never heard of dialup wireless anyway and pretty sure ya cant do it!!
It would be the slowest crappiest internet known to man if ya did!!
so you already have broadband if you have wireless!!

lol nah as in a wireless dongle thing that plugs into your laptop so you can get online out in the shed and work on bikes and be on MR at the same time without getting greasy bike parts in the living room..
:)

my living room is my shed, and my TV is my PC monitor :D, there's a bit of a war going on between the shed half of the loungeroom and the lounge half, grease everywhere

Nar i haven't had any experience with it . Guitar hero is heeps fun! the drums take to much effort for me lol..

Was playing call of duty Mw2 and it goes alright!!! pretty sick

DJ hero.. I've seen it haven't played in though. I had ago at the drums again last night (I suck bad at it).

Resident evil is the best vombie game out..

im a bit of a game addict myself, have all guitar heros on ps3 including full kit

but love playing mw2 online :)

have bout 16 games on ps3, aswell as 360 and wii

ive got cod 4 mw is pritty good havent got the 2nd one yet halo 3 is the best game out i recken play it all night long if i want to and still want more haha yer im waiten on mx vs atv reflex to come out

Mw2 got released here in november. Its amazing, addicted to online at moment, havent even touched single player, done a bit of spec ops but yeah amazing. Recommend to anyone.

anyone else playing MX vs ATV Reflex yet?
This game is the S#!T!! The bike handling has had a total overhaul, you now control leaning forward/back/left/right with the right analogue stick and steering with the left.
About bloody time we got a decent MX game for the 360 too

does anyone know if there is real bikes in the new mx vs atv reflex or is it still
honda as storm and suzuki as swift and ktm as atom etc

it comes out on the 17/12/2009

nah came out about a week ago unless ur a n00b hahah
KTM is the only sponsor and the other bikes have made up names

Latest posts

Back