Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I agree Dirt2 = best racing game EVER!! :D

XBox360 for me, a PS3 would be useless to me, why the hell would you buy a console that you have to pay for the games?

id have to agree^^^^^
but what i hate about xbox 360 is you have to pay to play online and you have to put up with them shttin themselves all the time..

ps3 free online and doesnt sht itself

id have to agree^^^^^
but what i hate about xbox 360 is you have to pay to play online and you have to put up with them shttin themselves all the time..

ps3 free online and doesnt sht itself

yea but even if you had a live subscription and had to get the XBox fixed every now n then you still be saving heaps of money by not having to buy games. The new line of Jasper consoles run a hell of a lot cooler too so that problem is solved.

Blu-ray? wtf you have to pay for them too, just "acquire" the movies in 720p and play it off the xbox

Yer how do you get these free games you speak of? is it difficult and require computer skillzz

yer i got 2 xbox's sitting here stuffed..... but thinking of buying another one as there only like $260 brand new? with 2 games or something .. and when i dont have online membership i just keep making new accounts lol every new account gets a month free

and when i dont have online membership i just keep making new accounts lol every new account gets a month free

sick I didn't know you could do that.

you take the xbox to a modder and they fix it up for $50, all they do is put new firmware on the dvd-drive so there's no physical modification. Then download the games or get connected with a dealer. usually $10 each if you can't download them yourself.
no you don't need any computer skills as long as you know how to burn a dvd

PM me if you need games ;)

wii's are fun, not many decent games, mine plays all xvid/divx/dvd movies plus can rip games, and plays any downloaded games off a nice 500gig hdd :) if not you can always run a backup cd, all with no mod chip :) oh it also has full emulation for snes mega drive master system atari gameboys and n64 too :D

xbox 360 is a lot better :) dirt 2 is sweet :)

motocross madness 2 was the shit, i use to have a trick editor for that so you could do backflips with variations and change your bikes power ratios = awesome

anyone played trials hd on 360 or trials 2 on pc? Trials 2 Second Edition

other crap but fun dirtbike games, dirtbike by brad quick. across and elasto mania and the old miniclip trial games redlynx use to do :)

Sonic on saga
Spirow on PS1
Mario kart on Netendo 64

= Best gaes ever... I'm in the process of thinking about geting a 360 for an early xmas prezzie since mum and dad spent all our money on cars :( haha

Anyone looking to buy a 360 don't get the arcade model, get the Elite for $400 and sell the games for $50 on ebay, so you get the elite console for the price of the arcade. But make sure it's the new Jasper model cuz they don't sell many elites and it could be old stock = rrod very soon.

TrialHD kicks ass, you gotta try it if ya haven't it's not like your average MX racing game.
Another sweet motorbike game is Pure, but it's quad racing.

Last edited:
hey mate i play battlefield 1943 on ps3. use to play battlefield on xbox360. what one you play?

i tried bf43 on ps3(demo) it seemed awesome for the bit i played....wake island my fav map
but i have playd all the series online...but mainly bf vietnam... gonna have to get bf43 on 360 or ps3 i think...

as for motocross madness 2...yeah i shocked when they killed the zone...i must have over 6gb of tracks i recon...i still have a blast at every once in a while... go onto xfire to see if anyone playn but nothing...lol remember the 50 track?

maybe we should start up a games server section so we can organize online servers...

edit
that trails games looks mad

i tried bf43 on ps3(demo) it seemed awesome for the bit i played....wake island my fav map
but i have playd all the series online...but mainly bf vietnam... gonna have to get bf43 on 360 or ps3 i think...

as for motocross madness 2...yeah i shocked when they killed the zone...i must have over 6gb of tracks i recon...i still have a blast at every once in a while... go onto xfire to see if anyone playn but nothing...lol remember the 50 track?

maybe we should start up a games server section so we can organize online servers...

edit
that trails games looks mad

I remember MM2, It was the best game, and ya im like you man, i still have heaps of tracks, rider skins and bike skins, used to own freestyle :D

<<<<< still has copy of MM2, still plays it when no one is watching... :)
Never could figure out how to download tracks though, only rider skins...
Ronnie Faisst on a Pink RM250 anyone?

<<<<< still has copy of MM2, still plays it when no one is watching... :)
Never could figure out how to download tracks though, only rider skins...
Ronnie Faisst on a Pink RM250 anyone?

haha nice, i dont have the game anymore:(, downloading tracks was the same as skins from memory, its been so long since i did it, pretty sure ya downloaded the file and put it in the folder where all the standard tracks are installed

hmm... wonder if i can remember how to download skins and bikes and give these tracks a go... anyone remember a site or link for skins and tracks?

hmm... wonder if i can remember how to download skins and bikes and give these tracks a go... anyone remember a site or link for skins and tracks?

The original site has been replaced with MX vs ATV now i think, dont think you can download skins and tracks for MM2 anymore

Latest posts

Back