Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo my sister got me an xbox one the other day it came with Titanfall, but it's the download not cd. I haven't downloaded it yet because it's 40gig or some ****.

Great game ^. Last time I was on Origin it was free to play for a few hours.

Does anyone here play Bf4 on PC?

Last edited:
ive got titan fall rollas13 its pretty fun for awhile. i got metro 2033 and last light off xbl as they pushed it back a week in aus and didnt want to wait for the disc copy. ive played the originals on 360 looks a thousand times better and few nice upgrades and difficulty changes. runs heaps smoother then i remember too

I love Metro: Last light, I'm thinking of getting Redux, but I'll wait for it to come down in price first. Anyone played Dead Rising 3 yet? I hope its better than 2!

LJason, I play PC, but I dont oplay battlefield. If you have steam, feel free to add me, I'm Gina Rinehart.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;AX7r61fyltc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7r61fyltc[/video]
anyone getting this on xbox one? demo out tomorrow i think. october 4th its released for us. cant wait

Sorry to 1up Forza, motovert, but have you seen Project Cars?

[video=youtube;T0hkb4kg81E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hkb4kg81E#t=67[/video]

And Blender, which Gina are you?

I have changed my name now, I am gina rine hart big brother, if it makes it easier. The other one is some bogan trying to be as cool as me, lol. Whats your name, so I know who to add, as I get added by alot of scammers.

Sorry to 1up Forza, motovert, but have you seen Project Cars?

[video=youtube;T0hkb4kg81E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hkb4kg81E#t=67[/video]

And Blender, which Gina are you?

yeah cant wait for that either. looks like it would have heaps more cars and tracks then forza 5. better ones too. forza was a disappointment with number 5.
really hope the 787b, FC rx7, and the s3 rx7 they used to race a bathurst is in it

Last edited:
yeah cant wait for that either. looks like it would have heaps more cars and tracks then forza 5. better ones too. forza was a disappointment with number 5.
really hope the 787b, FC rx7, and the s3 rx7 they used to race a bathurst is in it

YES FOR THE FC RX7...I hope!

Not long until new Assasins Creed comes out. Ahh yeah.

The one game a year I actually play and clock completely. lol

Used to hammer counter strike back in the day. Didn't even know it was still going.

Haven't seen Silent Hill.

That's looks awesome Stu. Will check that one out for sure.

Think most people are gearing up for COG advanced warefare to come out.

I'm still counting the days until Assassins come out. Yeah a tad excited on that one. Did I mention it's only a week away now. haha

Ive never played the assassins creed games they good are they?

Are you serious? Man you have never lived!!! hahaha ;)

My favorite game of all time.

Graphics are stunning and the city's that are in the game are an exact replica of that city at that point in time. Story line is wicked. The new one is based around the french revolution. You can actually use the game to direct people around the city it's that accurate!

Get the pirates one the previous one first. Awesome fun being a pirate. :)

They are making movies of them all. Think they are half way through making the first one now so be a good time to get into the games.

Latest posts

Back