Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really like the look of the new style, they are getting pretty hard to come by these days..

Looking great man. Looks like you have that top bearing cover sorted.

Thanks mate, yeah I sanded down the plastic cover on a bench sander and used a rubber o-ring like you suggested..

I've got to modify my Lightspeed skid plate at some point, the bottom engine plate interferes with it pretty bad..

Just beautiful mate. Awesome. +rep being applied right now.

I modified my Lightspeed glide plate yesterday to make it fit the new frame and also installed my coil.. Not to much to report at the moment, I'm going to try and shorten my TBR muffler this afternoon so I'll post some photos once done..

e4ejybyj.jpg

So clean....even your boots! Good stuff mate love every update. Keep up the good work

Going to Safeway to get more jox, gonna get a few extra pairs as this build is going to continue upset my washing routine

I modified my Lightspeed glide plate yesterday to make it fit the new frame and also installed my coil.. Not to much to report at the moment, I'm going to try and shorten my TBR muffler this afternoon so I'll post some photos once done..

e4ejybyj.jpg

boots too clean, 2/10 would not bang....

My muffler had a trim tonight to make it look a little more tidy. The Two Brothers exhaust seems too long on the perimeters and normally ends about level with the rear guard. I took 50mm of the end of the pipe and gave it a quick polish before I reinstalled the TBR logo.. I will be interested to see just how loud this thing is now.. haha

Here's some before and after photos..

hajaguve.jpg

unutu9yg.jpg

qu4e7ydy.jpg

looks alot better now its been shortened, so true about them sticking out to far. But what happend to getting the fmf to get on there?

I had a bit of a play with the FMF exhaust once I had installed the TBR header, I don't think there is any way of adapting it to fit without major modification. I wanted to try and keep both pipes original in case I wasnt happy with the result, I thought I might have been able to do it by making some sort of adaptors and reducers but there are to many mismatches.

Had some spare time this arvo so I chucked my tank and plastics on to see what the bike will look like. I've still got to get an intake manifold and chain to finish is of and In waiting on my BBR rear disk setup coming from the states..

pe6uzezu.jpg

yrepehuj.jpg

Lookin pretty smicko. Happy with the bits?

The bike just keeps getting better and the cut down pipe looks perfect on the bike

Yeah I'm stocked with all of the parts, BBR's build quality is the best I've seen..

The bike just keeps getting better and the cut down pipe looks perfect on the bike

Yeah true, pipe way nicer like you have got it now! :)

Not long till you be on track cuting some hot laps now gerro hehe exciteing times!!!.:)

Last time a checked this thread it was just a little baby stocky! I thought it was awesome back then hahah. One of the sickest and best put together 50's i have seen, props man. Awesome build!

Latest posts

Back