Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BBR Super Comp arrived today..

mavu4uty.jpg

ypuqa3eq.jpg

I'm going to spend a bit of time cleaning it up over the next few days and hopefully get it installed this weekend..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Now that's a swinger I'd like to hook up with.

Here are a few pics of the swing arm polished up ready to be installed..

ajy2u2yt.jpg

u6ehy5u5.jpg

:coolthumb: They so sweet them bbr swinga's
Im likeing the look of the black leverage block mmm

Got my swing arm put on the bike tonight..

uva9a7ah.jpg

apasyreg.jpg

etyta4ys.jpg

7eqeravy.jpg

I'll try and get some more photos this weekend with the seat and plastics on. Just need to grab a chain, intake manifold and sort out a rear wheel to finish it off..

that swing arm makes the bike look better than it already does! Nice ride, you have changed every single thing on that bike and it looks great!
-Chris

A quick update on the build, I sold my Fast50s billet rear wheel and have used the money to make an order with BBR for a new silver rear hub, 10" spoke kit, rear rotor and new style rear master cylinder. I've just got to organised a new 10" black Excel rim, rim lock and tyre to finish it off..

A box full of BBR parts arrived today..

Silver Rear Hub
mava3a7y.jpg

edupa2eh.jpg

10" spoke kit
e2uza5et.jpg

Rear rotor
a7uhy2an.jpg

New style rear master cylinder
e8u3ajas.jpg

My birthday was over the weekend and my wife and family surprised me with a new tool kit, my bike will now be even more enjoyable to work on..
peza3a3y.jpg

Happy birthday gerro. :0 sidchrome tool chest be awsome present :) Cool!

New bbr parts mmmm Nice! :)

Thanks mate, just need to get a rim so Bean can lace it up for me.. I was stoked with my present, even happier when I realised it was full of tools.

Just read the entire thread over again , I have no words mate other than I thought I was getting close to a bike like yours but this things untouchable I know beans bikes are mental but you need and obviously do take great pride thanks for the inspiration keep on doing what u do mate

Thanks for the comments boys.. Things are moving a bit slow with the build at the moment as I have been flat out with work and family commitments. I am hoping to place the order for the rear rim soon as well as a new rear brake line, rear master cylinder lid and clevis. In the mean time I will be polishing the rear hub and spokes to match the rest of the bike.

Havnt been on here in 4 months...some nice changes havnt been made. looks nice man:thumbup: want to polish my engine? lol

Latest posts

Back