Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, I have been keep an eye on your thread and looks like your going to have a decent build log urself.. Looking forward to seeing your new zokes mounted up..

I've done a bit of reading and it seems like its pretty hard with the marzoochi front end but it would look awesome.

Last edited:
Got the tyre on today thanks to Bean.. It nearly the same size as the 12" on the front. Also got my Two Bros Racing extended brake lever in the mail today.. I'll get a few more pics one if got it installed..

aruza9u3.jpg

jaze6ezu.jpg

Damn man, that rim and washougal look great, I'm still adamant we need a build of the year thread, ya got my vote grant

That wheel looks awesome man put a pic up when you put it on the bike

Will do mate.. Got the brake assembly polished this arvo.. Now to just put the wheel on.

numehatu.jpg

this is beyond a joke at how nice this full mod looks, i actually love the effort you have put in mate, the polishing is so nice and makes it look trick..

btw how much did the brake lever set you back and where from?
i am looking for one

Thanks mate.. It was from Brooky,s and was $140 with express shipping..

Got the wheel on this morning just waiting on a sprocket and will be able to finish it off..

u9y6ebep.jpg

vyvyry8u.jpg

a8y8azeh.jpg

wow love the build how do you polish the clutch cover and the crank case?

Wow this build really got serious, nice work man.. need to go get it dirty now, once you got the chain on

This is a beast of a fifty I absolutely love it, we'll done mate you should be stoked with it one of the best I've seen.

Thanks for all the comments guys.. I never intended for the bike to go this far but I keep finding new parts.. Haha

haha yeah went from a clean stocker to a worked full mod haha
im in love with that billet rear!
were did you get the rear tire from? i think its about time i got a new one. :)
What happened to the side plate with no number on it?

I got the tyre from Bean but it was the last one he had in stock, he might be able to order more in. I got a crease in the RHS plate graphics when i was putting it on, so I tried to lift it to fix it and the clear contact on the front and graphics underneath separated. I ended up just taking it off cos it looked ****, I will eventually get around to ordering a new set but I might look at getting the full kit done. Have you got any other mod planned for your bike Tom..

are ok how much do thoses tires set you back?
and nah im giving the spending on the 50 a break i just need to order a new throttle cable.
Like i would like some new bits (frame,swinger,zokes,billet rear,elka) but its all to much haha

Can't recommend the Kitaco multi adjuster cable enough..

Latest posts

Back