Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up getting the Taki swivel manifold from Webike and I got the chain guide off eBay.. As for the bike being clean, it's from having it stripped down to every last nut and bolt and lots and lots of time.. Haha

A quick update, my manifold arrived during the week and I sent my wheel parts of to Bean to be laced. Just waiting on the chain to arrive and I should have everything I need.

ury2asu9.jpg

yqaragu5.jpg

7atu5ehu.jpg

After buy so many parts, I have built up quite a collection of stickers..

2ytasu5y.jpg

Your work as always leaves me speechless , I wanted or dreamed should say , of a 50 like your previous bike , I'm almost there but you've raised the bar astronomically , truly inspirational , one day , one day :)

Thanks Roy, your bike has came all way itself. We must have very similar taste because all of the Five-o parts that I wanted, you had already snapped up.. Haha..

Talking about work, I'm part way through tidying up my wiring harness. I had a mile of loose cables with plugs that weren't in use so I decided to make my own with and get rid of the crap that I don't need..

pety2e7y.jpg

y9e5eta9.jpg

pyzu8esu.jpg

Thanks Jammo..

The wiring harness in now on the bike , just waiting on some fuel hose and I'll chuck the tank back on.. Here's some pics..

u3emutap.jpg

uhurubeg.jpg

Last edited:
My rear wheel got finished off late last week, thanks to Bean.. Before I put the wheel on I thought I better change back to a blue leverage block as the black was crazy hard.. I have shortened my chain as well just need to get some time to chuck it on..

Here are the photos..
ha9u5yme.jpg

e2uga2a7.jpg

gu4upeny.jpg

9aberuge.jpg

Not so much of a build update but it's kind of related seeing as though it's where my bike spends most of it time.. Haha. I got sick of not having a work bench at home so I built one up over the weekend, the frame was constructed of Unistrut that is fully welded and was for the most part already built by my dad. The bench top is made out of 18mm MDF, I don't really plan on doing anything to heavy duty on it so I think it should hold up ok.. Here is a pic...

vutu3e4u.jpg

every man needs a bench :)

A very nice build, your pretty damn committed, your polishing is top notch, this whole thread is a great read :)

^^ Cheers bud...

To finish my build off I've got a custom graphics kit coming from Justin at Holeshotheros.. I wanted something a bit different and was a bit sick of the team graphics so I had Justin pull some ideas together to come up with this..

u7yqegur.jpg

I was stoked with the results, hit this bloke up if your in the need of a new look..

Na not yet mate, will probably show up tomorrow.. Thanks again..

Finally got a bit of time to put some of my graphics on, I've only done the side plates and rear fender so far because I'm going to order some new tank shrouds..

Here are some pics..

by4ahegy.jpg

agupugy7.jpg

Latest posts

Back