Getting a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
well ive decided tp bite the bullet and sell my avenger. I wanna start fresh with an ALREADY decent bike. im looking at spending $1000 max..what do you guys recommend, im seriously thinking about the PITPRO 140 but i cant find much info about em. I also had a look at the DHZ 140 but i hate the new style..wouldnt mind the older 06 model. What do you fellas recommend, PITRPO, DHZ...what else???

cheers, Michael :)

definitely the pit pro, more users, more customer service and better quality parts. if i was to get a new bike that would be my choice

yeah it looks good, has anyone had ANY trouble with their pit pro's??? It is also good that the pit pro has a 3 month engine warranty..not bad!

The MSO X7R looks pretty good. I reckon the suspension would be better than the pitpro

The MSO are probably better, the only reason I didnt get one is beacause I like the pitpro set-up much better, anyway pitpro are still good.

MSO x7r are under a grand and look so awesome, just chuck some pro tapers and some decent rubber on and your set,

yeah mate, if you have 1K to spend go the MSO X7R. It has heaps better suspension than the Pitpro and bigger motors are just an excuse for people that can't ride :)

get an x7r they have a better quality components than the pitpros such as adj forks,fast ace rear shock,a frame swing arm that oozes quality and above all the customer service mso provideds ,for a little more you get a lot more if ya know wat i mean

yeh my oil tank on my pp125 might be chipped and if it is im definatly goin the x7r

pp 140 mate... i know it will be a solid bike coz the 138's are bulletproof... everything is set up nice... though some complain about the suspension myne is fine:) ... its upto you..but i know id get the pp140

Latest posts

Back