Getting a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,
wellive got a defanantbuyerof the avenger..selling it for $850 yeewwww how goods that. Im probablygonna gowith the PITPRO 140 mainly beacause of the engine power and quality and also the cradle frame... getting the 850 sometime in the next week so ill be rolling on the 140 in no time!!!

poor guy/girl that buys it! ya know that KARMA does exist dont ya.. like if it is thrashed and kaktus, it will bite u in the bum.. lol.

Bring karma on..haha nah ive put a fair bit of money into the old avenger (kenda tyres and pro tapers probably the main things)..soo im not riping the fella off that bad. Hopefully getting the money on monday soo ill have the pit pro by next weekend!

so you are selling it AS IS.. and not going to remove the bars and tyres like you stated in the post i deleted(swingarm thread-WAS OFF TOPIC) not ripping him off that bad.. that IS funny... poor bugger.....

Haha im trying to make myself not feel bad..cant you tell lol, yeah im leaving everything on there and also giving him the spare tyres, spare rim and all sorts of other crap...i think its a GOOD deal haha! :D

Haha im trying to make myself not feel bad..cant you tell lol, yeah im leaving everything on there and also giving him the spare tyres, spare rim and all sorts of other crap...i think its a GOOD deal haha! :D

Lol, is it working!?! the not feeling BAD thing.. lol. like I said man.. Karma can be a real bitch! lol:cool: Hope it all works out for ya!

get a second hand thumpster pro... ther selling heaps cheap now (around 1grand)

A decent bike and $1000 dont really go together as you will still want to upgrade something (probably the suspension on a cheapie). The MSO x7r is a good bike but if you can find the $ buy a Pro and you have a bike with a oil cooled engine, fastace front and rear so there is not much that you will want to upgrade in a hurry.

yeah im definatly liking the PIRPRO 140, dont get me wrong the x7r is awesome but im not a fan of the a frame swingarms, the shocks are good, and the bike in general is great but id like the extra power under my arse that the pitpro will give me and also its a bit cheaper :p

Few more questions bout the pitpro...am i right that the frame is a cradel frame? and also are they big???like the same size as my avenger? also what is the front fork travel like on the pit rpo..i was looking at it compared to the x7r and the front guard looks closer to the wheel on the pitpro, does this mean less travel???

Last edited:
The pitpro 140 has a cradle frame and I sat on one in the shop and it felt really big compared my bike I have now, seat hight is 90cm on the pitpro, the big wheels make it feel big, felt good to sit on, can't wait till mine arrives this week.

yeah that settles it im going for the pitpro...bigger, faster, and i just want it lol. hopefully this fella pays up next week and ill have my new machine by next weekend :D

The reason the gap between the guard and wheel looks samller on the pitpro is because the front wheel is a different size.

The MSO and Pitpro are the same size frame and seat height.

hey guys,
just wondering what the n1234 gear pattern is like in these and other engines. i know it would be a lot easier to find neatral when you have stopped or whenever but do you ever accidently go down to far when riding and go into neutral or is it not a problem.

cheers, Michael :)

Never a problem, you can't go wrong with that gear pattern.

Pitpro have zero customer service. After they have your money they will not return your attempts at contact. Their bikes are cheap because they are cheap. I have dealt with our site sponsor MSO many times and will allways deal with them because they have geniunly good bikes, for great prices and their customer service is 100%.
They rarely have posted on this forum themselves, but their name has been mentioned 10 times more than any other. Why? Because members have been singing their praises for the reasons I just gave. Now that is proof of a great dealer. A smart one too.
Whereas, I have heard complaints about pitpro not giving a shit after the sale and have experienced it myself.

Look at it this way...
I have never heard of an unhappy MSO customer, so if you went that way, your chance of being unhappy are 0.

I have heard plenty of unhappy pitpro customers, so if you went that way, your chances of being unhappy are probably 50/50.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back