Getting a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah im not too fussed when it comes to servie aslong as they provide parts if soething breaks within the warrenty time.
Well im goettin the money for my bike tomorrow so im gonna start bidding on some pitpros tomorrow, any one have some last minute tips about em and also how they go and if anything has gone wrong with theirs.

cheers, Michael :)

buy a 1/4 turn throttle.i chuked one on my 138... and now it really does feel like a 138..lmfao, i rekon its the best 60 buk mod ever....

i just took a 1/4 turn throttle stuff paying for something that costs 5 bucks to make

Hey fellas,
Bit of an update with selling the avenger. The dick who was supposed to be buying it has been lying the whole time! frst he said he was gnna pay me on tuesday..didnt happen, then he said thursday because his dad would be home and he could pick it up..didnt happen, he said he would be around on thursday night at 4:30-5 and didnt show. We rang his home and his mum had no idea he was buying a bike and she said he was at work..so we rang him at work and gave him some shit! it was pretty funny! so now he has promised that he will buy me and my friend an ice coffee every day until he pays for the bike, he bough me one today YEWW! Im still pissed at the fat fuk tho because hes been fucking me around all this time when i could have made up an add.... o well looks like itl be a bit longer till i get my PitPro...
I should have known the dick was lying..he has said all kinds of shit in the past..like he has said he has pretty much had every car known to man, he got to sit in the room where all the riders hang when the crusty show is on, hi swear to god if he keeps goin shit gonna start falling out hs mouth coz thats all he talks!

well ive had my bitch :) catchya fellas!

yeah i think he lies so much to get rspect or something...doesnt make sense really becasue we always figure out hes lying and he loses our respect...and trust! i know ill never believe another word he says lol :D

haha nah hes way too fat..im talking like a whale or something..if i puch him in the gut..i dont know if ill get my hand back.

ok im tossing up between the mso x7r and the pitpro 140...what are the advantages of the mso over the pitpro. I know the pitpros engine is better...but what else, what are your opinions on the a-frame swingarm vs the mono swingarm.

I baught the pitpro 140 because of the mono swingarm and the 14" front, I just prefer that setup, they are pretty much the same as the x7r apart from that and the engine.

Latest posts

Back