Gladstone minimotard course

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
links ? upload them to photobucket and then just give us a link to them on ya photobucket album

wait u say u havent raced this bike yet???
but in other posts uve been saying its the fastest vert in oz???????
as they say
"when the flag drops,the bullshit stops"

wait u say u havent raced this bike yet???
but in other posts uve been saying its the fastest vert in oz???????
as they say
"when the flag drops,the bullshit stops"

i myself have not race it but dad did the running in on it.i woundnt haved been able to keep it under 6000 when it dose 13400revs

and as for being the farstest vert the owners of mojo's told us that when it was down at the brisbane motor show this year they also even went as far as sayin it the farstest vert in the world as they know as of.

i got 2 videos of me but i tryed to put them on utube but they to big wat eals can i use to post them??

yeah, doo that^^^

we dont need ur life story, just like a minute or so vid! lol

Too big for YouTube? They have a 10minute/100mb limit that's plenty for a short clip buddy.

Sounds like an AVI file. Just open it up in movie maker and trim it down, do some editing if you want whatever, then save it as a WMV. Much better compression than AVI.

lol when some one tell me how to do it i will put it on stright away it takin so long because i have no clue how to do it

Latest posts

Back