Gladstone minimotard course

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure you're kidding crf? :p

Corey I told you how to already. But lets go over this again.

Open Windows Movie Maker
Go File>Import to Collections then locate your video file
Shorten the video if you want, it's all very intuitive you'll figure this out easily (I hope:rolleyes: ).
Then I think it's File>Save Movie then just select "Best Quality for Viewing on my Computer" or something like that.
Upload to YouTube! :D But double check it's under 10 minutes in length and that the file is less than 100mb.

All that is just off the top of my head but I'm sure you'll get it.

its coming right after the promised parts costing list for the 17k bike, the photo's promised of new bike including the missing mods like mandrel exhaust and the spec sheet for the old vert....

The only pics we've seen so far are the same pics that are on the web,I'm sure I've even seen "his" old bike on there somewhere.I don't think he actually owns the bike at all and as such should be inelligible for FOTM unless he can prove otherwise or declare the real owner such as "flarry's mate".

MACK for FOTM

That would be a terrible shame and rather embarassing for Corey. However when I asked about his brake setup he was able to give me an accurate run down of the costs, parts and where he got it all done so don't doubt him yet.

Yeah lets hope so,but not sounding all that credible at the moment.I have no doubt that he knows the bike well but does HE actually own it?Hopefully we'll see some videos soon and corey can have his credibility restored.

there an video of the bike running on utube

YouTube - Daytona 119cc DOHC 4 valve Motovert 07 Pro L/E

there also an 2 other videos of sam wenham bike on there befor it tuned blue and white when we owned it. if u dont beleave me look at the last 3 issues of the 50's brotherhood mag street wise part.My olds own mild to wild motorcycles we build and race minis. my pro was in the last issue and the expert the 2 issuses before that aslong with other bikes we had built.

and for the list of mod to my old vert here it is

Engine work
Big 50's race head with smaller value to suit big billet race cam over lap
big 50's japan billet race cam
big 50's high comp pistion
big 50's port job
big 50's big value springs
CF posh digtal outer rotor kit from big 50's
Mechine oil slinger to suit weight of outer rotor
32mm pipe
yoshi muffler
26mm 2 stroke carbi
match ported manifoild
twin oil coolers

body
bridgestone battlax tires
brembo front brake/ billet mount
tacho/hour meter
speedo
srg chain
12.9 bolt kit

more pics of the bikes are on there myspace

MySpace.com - Mild to Wild Motorcycles - 41 - Male - AU - www.myspace.com/233806348

ok cool sounds sweet!!!!

BUT two over vids up there from March 03, 2007/February 26, 2007 still think you're buying time.... Can't wait to see it in action....

i would have vidoes of mee riding it but i havnt race it yettt man u guy are slow i said that like 10 time allreadyy

how eals can i prove it??

Last edited:
we wanna see track footage. If your vid was too big to fit on youtube originally,surely you got something better than that.
And surely you have to ride it before you race it or are you just gonna rock up to a race meet and jump on and race without ever riding it,shit even around the backyard or carpark.

lol they not classed as ridiculus lap speed at our club most ppls in the club dose sub 44 laps i lap around the 40 41 mark

when u think about the 2 riding styles of the big supermotrad bikes they do the big power slides in when we just power in and out that y we do farster laps

Last edited:
come on footage of you riding the old one, new one can come after you have been out and given it some curry, keep us entertained with some footage of the old vert for now (footage of it in action, like going around a corner not running on a stand)

i wana see a vid of corey58 doing a phat endo with those twin brembo's!!!!!

i wana see a vid of corey58 doing a phat endo with those twin brembo's!!!!!

Yeah a vid of a pitbike smokin a big ktm around the track would be killer too ... I'm a little sceptical ....

as I understand the reason it's hard to back in a mini is because you are not goin fast enough.

The green mojo looks like the one we ran in the hood a few months back ...I mean they look fast...... but against a worked KTM 530 ??? Down that straight ???

I don't think so :cool:

Is it getting a little warm in here or is just me?

Don't think so squeebs...I'm genuinely keen to see or hear more ...sceptical but not callin b.s I suspect the times for the laps to be innacurate in some way ....doesn't seem right to me...but yeah wouldn't call it a flame in here.

But yeah if anyone feels strongly it is.... I'll close it .:cool:

That bike looks and sounds awsome!
Im glad we have rules that state u need to have a china engine 125cc bike to race.. otherwise it would be whoever has the richest dad wins lol

Latest posts

Back