Gladstone minimotard course

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f*k, give the kid a break... hes obvislly trying to sort something out and its not like your can just crusie out to the track and burn off some rubber just so you blokes can verify thats its really him and his shits legit..

for all we know half the bloke round here could be putting it on too.. not saying that anyone is but why does he need to prove anything to anyone yeh rito coreys said that hes spend how ever much hes spent on it that doesnt mean he has to prove it ive probbly spent a grand on mine but i dont have to prove it..

it seems this kids got something special built and your just picking on him case what he rides is nice!!

thats my rant call it byist or not whateva

Yeah a vid of a pitbike smokin a big ktm around the track would be killer too ... I'm a little sceptical ....

as I understand the reason it's hard to back in a mini is because you are not goin fast enough.

The green mojo looks like the one we ran in the hood a few months back ...I mean they look fast...... but against a worked KTM 530 ??? Down that straight ???

I don't think so :cool:

if u do dont beleave me contact our club :: CQ Mini Moto :: they used to have lap times on there but they been taken down but im sure it u ask aboutour time they will tell u.

and as for the video it in the wrong format to make it smaller in window movie maker what eals can i use???

Dreadful if u are an part of the botherhood aswell u of all ppl should no im not talking BS. if not ask stew he will tell u bout mild to wild and our bikes

Ok mate ...wasn't sayin ya don't do it in 40 ....or that anyone else won't get around near that either .......if they are ya times they are ya times.

I just find it hard to believe ya can get around faster than factory ktm with a pro rider ...

so what I'm sayin is maybe the track was different somehow or ONE of the sets of times are wrong ......I never said B.S I said I'm a bit sceptical....because if you were as fast as a worked ktm you'd be in the proclass racing big bikes .....so would everyone at your club by the sound of it ...
so please understand I'm not havin a dig mate just sayin it don't make sense to me .....Don't think I should have to say it does make sense to me in the interests of politeness either....besides I don't think I have been unpolite ...if you think I have then I appologize for that as it wasn't my intention .:cool:

As for the vid ? what format is it in ?? and what choices is it givin ya ??

Ya want avi but tell me what it is offering ...my software is high end adobe and I have'nt used that program for years but still may be able to help :cool:

the kid sounds ledgit give him a break guys

always flammin him down

dreadful posted just b4 me we can see where your cumin from dreadful

If it's an mpeg or any kinda of Quicktime format you're screwed on a PC unless you've got the cash for expensive programs...

you can use this to convert just about any format to whatever you want
SUPER © .
its a pain in the bum to find the download as you have to go threw 3 pages of it telling you what it can do before it gives the actual link.
So what you do is go all the way to the bottom of the first page, there will be a link called "Start Downloading SUPER © " click on that and you will get to second page, then scroll down a little bit and in the middle of the red writing you will see "download and use" click on that. Next page scroll straight to all the way at the bottom and you will see "Download SUPER © setup file " click that and you will be set.

I never said he wasn't legit ,

yes I recognized the bike from the mag that's why I asked

ALL I have said is I don't think it's faster than a big bike

THIS IS AN OPINION and do not see it as flaming ....did anyone read my last post ???

I thought I explained my self but obviously not well enough...... so rather than risk offending anyone else I will retract my previous comments and say

Sorry for flaming you I believed I was stating my opinion but it apears now I was flaming you .

" yes you can beat a factory ktm 530 with a prorider on a trick 119 mojo around the track all day ."

:cool:

Ask Coolmodee, he is friends with Andy(big50s) who is friends with owners of MILD to WILD shop.
May get some truth

lol yess plzz do that then u may see im not full of shit lol

also y get others to ask andy ring him for your self or ring mild to wild your self aswell

Yep.......have had arguement before...thats till a couple of mates had a race.CRF motard V watercooled blata pocketbike.....winner POCKETBIKE

Stick there are a few variants that would decide which would win in a race like this. Tracks size is a HUGE deciding factor and also why I said that I find it hard to believe that the Minimotard would be quicker in this instance as the track does not appear tight enough to cage all the power of a Supermotard.

For instance at Archerfield I don't think I would be any quicker on the supermotard as the track is very very tight. Take the two bikes to Queensland Raceway Kart Track and its a completely different story, while still a reasonably tight and complex track the Supermotard would be handing out a severe ass kicking.

Now that is also with me riding both bikes, so we are talking equal rider skill. Not so in this case as we are talking about racing against the Supermoto pro's. I have been giving my supermotard an absolute flogging around QR before and the pro's on the factory bikes went past me like I was standing still. Until you see them in action or better still be riding on the same track at the same time as they you don't understand truly how fast they are.

At one of the practice nights at QR a guy showed up on a jap minimotard and I was having a good chat to him about his bike and his racing, apparently he has been racing at Archerfield and was dominating the field. Now the same guy, same bike on the track at the same time as the supermotards (mostly just guys with road legal bikes going for a punt) were keeping him in his place, the slower ones he was keeping up with or over taking but the guys that could ride were still pulling away pretty easily.

lol yess plzz do that then u may see im not full of shit lol

Never said you were bruz ....but to clear things up a bit for ya

yes mild to wild are all about building killer mojo's

Yes mild to wild have featured in Brotherhood the mag in streetwise section

Yes mild to wild do build unfeasibly fast mojo's .... and yes quite possibly THE fastest on the planet :cool:

with jaw dropping mods .

I never said they didn't ..... just said I didn't think you'll get around faster than a 530 factory ktm ....or a 300 2 banger for that matter ...

but yeah I'm sure you are genuine .....

it's just if a mojo can get around fast enough to smoke a worx ktm I wanna see it :eek: .....
I've seen an irk"d 110 do up yzf250's on a tight indoor moto track ....but it was an amatuer race and the pitbike rider wasn't ...he was Hunting ...it's in here somewhere in the vid section search (pit bike smokes big bike ) I think.

but yeah my brain still says a big factory ktm will eat up a pitbike on that track.lol

But all good hope this helps.:cool:

as I understand the reason it's hard to back in a mini is because you are not goin fast enough.

:cool:

Once the tyres get hot they slide in real good..... i had the CRF sliding after about three laps :D

as for a full worked Mini beating a 530 Motard..... depends on rider & Track coz i'm sure on a Go Kart style track with a good rider on the mini & a Average rider on the Tard the mini could possiabley be the Victor

Latest posts

Back