Good pit bike shop near Geelong

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could the top engine mounts twist I was thinking maybe one of them mite of bent I don't know I'm abit worried about it and the wheel bearing chain and sprockets are only 2 rides old and I bort the most expensive chain ciniworx had and the best sprockets I spent 600 bucks on it at ciniworx and when Eddie had it he didn't say anything about anything been bent I got him to look over the whole bike coz the chain keeped coming off but when I got it back it happend again and the carbies started to play up again straight away after I got it back I mite just have to take it back to Eddie and get him to look over it again not sure what the jetting is it's still the same jetting from when brad199 was racing it

If you got the option too, take it back and get Eddie to have a squiz. He'll get it sorted quick smart for ya :) That jetting issue sounds a bit wierd if it was working previously, maybe the jets/carby just need a good clean?

Yeah I think ill have to take it back up there the only thing I hate is its like a 3 hour drive up there then I have to drive 3 hours back then if Eddie needs to keep it for afew days then I have to go up and back again to pick it up it ends up been a 12 hour trip but I think it's probably my best option and yeah the carbie gives me the sh@ts sometimes it's ok other times it won't start at all and then sometime the bowl won't stop filling and it pisses fuel out everywhere it's been like this for awhile now but I just locked the bike in the shed and left it for over 6 months and road my xr400 instead but I want to get back into the pittys again so time to do something about it and get it fixed

Reckon that carby is just gummed up, a good clean up with some carby cleaner and an air compressor and you should be sorted. But that chain thing sounds a little worrying.

Hey mate,
Dunno if this helps but im in bacchus marsh and can help you out with your problems.

Yeah hopefully the carbie just needs a clean and I'm worried about this chain thing to timeeh I hope it's not serious I just bort a house not long ago so I won't have the money for anything to serous. Hey snaptrax do you know much about the shop in Bacchus marsh are they good mechanics in there

Thanks for the offer to snaptrax but I think I mite have to take it up to ciniworx and get it all fixed up 100% once it's all fixed I'll be coming down your way goin to check out the old parwan pitty track what's it like is the track still good

No worries mate. Yea let me know when your going down to parwan and il see if i can come.

Edit: about the shop in bacchus
Honestly mate, i dont like them i could go in for the most common part ever and they wont have it. The mechanics there are pretty pore and dont know anything.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the shop I think ill stay away from there and yeah I'll let you know when I go to parwan never been there but keen to go I only ever ride in the bush so mite try a track for a change

Latest posts

Back