google earth co-ordinates.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay guys, i have decided to start a thread whereby it will make finding places alot easier. just place the google earth co-ordinates into this thread and bang, your there. if you dont happen to have google earth, its an application whereby you can find any place you like, anywhere. some places dont have great resolution but you can kind of get the idea as to where you need to head.

34°46'45.12"S 138°30'30.55"E

enter these co-ordinates into the search box, press the magnifying glass and your on your way Pelican Point in Port Adelaide, Enfield. this is a great place in South Australia which is open to anyone who wants go to for a ride. the land is massive, streching for kilometers and kilometers. with hugh doubles, 40 - 60 foot tabletops, huge hips and berms. this is one of the best free, open to public places i have ever been to, plenty of nice blokes around the place too.

check it out, this will make finding places for everyone alot easier.

Cheers, Tony.

35° 6'12.57"S 138°29'48.20"E

this is a private track in South Australia, its a decent track built by a racer. its very very tight, everything you hit is full commitment, hold it pinned or dont make it. huge doubles, massive tabletops and some sweet rythms.

the dude that owns the track is a legend, i have no doubt he will let you on the track provided your not a tool.

check it out.!

Cheers, Tony

34°38'50.56"S 138°26'42.42"E

Port Gawler, once again another place in South Australia. this place does cost money, $10 for minibikes and $20 for full size bikes, but it has ramps, enduro tracks, supercross tracks, buggi tracks and the owner is currently building a fast 50's track. i advise if your going to go here go on a weekday so you can get onto the supercross track without fear of being run over hahaha. also the fast 50's track isnt finished, its barely started so give it some time (about a month).

Cheers, Tony.

oohh right, at the bottom you will see pointer with south co-ordinates and east co-ordinates. you can do it that way but i find it easier to add a placemark to the location, then just copy the co-ordinates from that placemark. the placemark is a pushpin picture with a + next to it :).

34°32'33.40"S 138°21'12.42"E

Lower Light, not the best place in the world, far from it but if you feel like cuting through sand, being able to do whatever you want, this is the place for it, you can make jumps as small or as big as you like. you can flat ride and just cut sick on this place but the weather does effect the land in a big way. last week we went there for a session and it was slippery as fuck, but the week before it was hard as a rock. if you want to be surprised, Lower Light is the place for you.

Cheers, Tony.

34°48'30.94"S 138°29'36.25"E

this is a bmx track but none the less, its a great place to ride, some decent stuff there and its ultra close to Pelican Point so if you get bored of either one, there is something else to session right around the corner.

one problem, its located right near the SA police fitness and recruiting office so if your feeling a little risky and dont mind doing a runna' on occasions from the coppas then this is a sweet place, some nice back streets and its only 3 kilometers from Pelican Point so pin it there and the coppas wont catch you ;)

Cheers, Tony.

34°45'35.21"S 138°43'43.44"E

Tee Tree Gully motocross track. this is a decent place, pretty big track as it is for motocross and not really mini's but if your a skilled rider and go 4th gear pinned and less, there is nothing that cant be cleared here.

only problem is its an official track and requires an official to be on site as well as a heafty $35+ price tag to ride for the day. you can get memberships too and the official can provide you with all that.

Cheers, Tony.

unfortunatly no its not, i cant find those co-ordinates, what you need to do (this will make it easier for everyone anyway) when you have found your track / location and this is on your screen, press ctrl+shift+p

this will add a place marker, this will bring up an information window containing a comment as well as the latitude and longitude. copy these values by ctrl+c (copy command) and paste them here ctrl+v (paste command)

this should help ya man

just a tip, before you test it out, paste the values into your search bar and search it, if it takes you to the correct location it will work for everyone

Cheers, Tony.

Last edited:
aaaahhhh i see, well that explains things. wel if you go tools, then options in there it will have a setting for show lat/long. if you change that to show degrees, minutes, seconds it will come up like my settings, these are the generic settings for pc's and considering pc's are the default platform for the majority of users it would make navigation much easier :).

re-paste your settings and i will see if i can get to them :D

Cheers, Tony.

if i hear anyone from around Adelaide complain that there is no where to ride i will scream :p you guys have so many tracks its just not fair

ahahahaha yeah we got a few, if you could point some out man it would be appreciated as im sure there there. just hard to find if you dont have the contacts :D

Cheers, Tony.

If admin allows .kzm files as attatchments, it would make things alot easier! Ive got afew tracks to upload in the sunshine coast area.

yes true it would make things alot easier and it would also allow us to give a little information on the place for the rest of the forum members as well. if this isnt possible, chuck up the co-ordinates and ppl can figure it out, aint too difficult :)

Cheers, Tony.

34°47'39.42"S 138°40'26.10"E

these co-ordinates when viewed will look just like residental area, and your right, it is but there are also masses of dirt trails scattered through the parks and reserves.

i never knew they were there till i had a look about on google earth and found them right near my house so i decided to do some research. back in the day (15 years ago) there was no such suburb as Wynn Vale, it was all motorbike trails spanning for miles and miles. its awesome, there isnt anything too spectacular about it but there downhill uphill and flat, really fast and some decent sharp turns which were testing, not too bad for rolling my bike down my driveway and im there :D

if anyone else has some co-ordinates chuck em up.

Cheers, Tony.

figured something out, takes a while, but i can get co-ordinates

33°53'44.47"S 150°49'6.86"E

try that out, where i ride look around... goes to m7 and over/ under havent been out that far in a while so next time will look for away under or over

yeah that works perfect man. looks like a decent little track out there and its completly hidden too, wouldnt even know it was there if someone hadnt pointed it out. good stuff..

anyone else wanna post up some co-ordinates go for it. someone mentioned a place down in Victor Harbour, wouldnt mind knowing where that was if he / she didnt mind :)

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back