GoPro Editing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Good Afternoon.
I have a Gopro and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to edit my footage.
I would like to cut out the garbage I dont need and add music etc.
Thanks

Have you used editing software before? Some programs don't like the footage from Gopro's but I used Adobe Premiere CS4 and it works perfectly. It is a bit difficult to learn initially if you're an amature like me, but if you've had any experience with Photoshop you'll understand that. Other than that it can pretty much do anything you want, and there are a million tutorials in the net for Adobe Premiere so it's pretty well supported.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about pirated stuff on here but if you know where to look you can get free copies that work :)

My vote goes with Windows movie maker.. Simple and easy to use.. only issue is you will have to convert the original Gopro files into an *.avi so WMM can import it..

Thanks for your reply. I have no experience with any editing programs at all.
Is the Adobe Premiere CS4 a free download or a brought program???

Well it's bought but if you are not adverse to pirate software you can get it for free.

Like foolspeed said Windows movie maker is free and is pretty simple to use, it's just got limited features and requires that the gopro files are converted before you import them into the program.

bought a new GoPro helmet camera and it wasn't fitted properly and flew off and smashed the second I hit a jump haha

bought a new GoPro helmet camera and it wasn't fitted properly and flew off and smashed the second I hit a jump haha

WTF how do you smash a gopro??? I can only but assume you didn't have the case on it, iv'e thrown mine around a pool yard and had a smash (a few times) into the concrete, put one scratch on the lens by the end of the day and that was it, there is also footage of one being dropped from a skydiver and it survived, how you smashed it on your bike i will never know....

Ive launched mine out or a 12foot half pipe on the top of a RC car and landed flat on the concrete to only damage the front lens cover, $15 bucks later and ive got 2 new spares

But then again there might be some cheap Chinese copys getting around now too.. anything that popular will getting faked for sure.. maybe you got one of them harkin7

it flew of my helmet and got crunched by my brothers DHZ (he was riding right behind me)

Latest posts

Back