Got New bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey,, im the kid that waz gettin 1 in 3-4 weekz.. me broz lent me sum cash so it looks like im gettin 1 this thursday!
carnt wait!
iv been keen on it 4 about 1 mounth now ,, i been workin me arse off 2 get this thing,, i geuse that makez me a "scene kid" now!
lmao!
cheerz boiiz!
p.s. their should be sum 140s riders post!
lolz!
ill get back 2 yaz when it arives.. cheerz!

OHH, 1,000 posts..right, good on ya..who ever it was.

MITZ, yes a "26mm" mikuni but a chinese one, they are about under 100 bux but the real japanese ones are a few times that i think.

im out
cya guys

DEAL!! LOL. jks
i might just sell it for like barely anything....

orderd me mso140s 2daii,, comin thursday!!
hope it does the trick!

Pascal have you wheelied it yet?

Or are ya too scared you won't be running it in right hahaha

LOL, i've ridden it for like 1/2 an hour last weekend checking everything is right..but if it makes u happy, i'll do a big wheelie on saturday for u sid. LOL
if the vid cam works i might get dad to get some footage of it 4 ya...
hows ur bike going sid? lol, with the little 'tweeks' LOL
cheers

I think i was the first 1 on this forum to have the 140s and it rocks.

But if you plan on jumping it then upgrade the rims as i have bent my front rim and bent my hangers, But the shocks held up good

Not to bad concidering that i have not droped the bike yet yet being the word lol

Pascal man if you are going to wheelie then most definitely film that shit cause i wanna see it haha.

lol. why not? i'll try get the cam running. lol
how funny would it be if i completely stacked and broke the bars, plactics, wheel etc. lol
might do a few "practises" be4 filming it, LOL
cheers

Yeah get a wheelie like the one in my vid, then I'll be impressed.

lol, that was a pretty decent wheelie in ur vid!
flarry was that u riding on ya bike?? i thought u werean adult but u look my size...lol, no offence
cheers

Im 15 like nearly everyone else here, and Im 168cm, f**ing small for my age.

Latest posts

Back