Got Pets?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has got the dingo look kind of and im not sure I can see the staffy in him either. He set me back $300 from the RSPCA so he was well worth it.

I thought someone would mention the stripper pole and my money was on Thump* to spot it so you didnt let me down bro ;). Thats actually one of 2 poles in the same room and one of them is 2 stories high :eek: Could make for some interesting parties :D

heh heh. stripper poles are magnetic to the male psyche. not hillz though, cause he's a homo. ;)

Ok heres a pic of the pole for ya lol (sorry no pics of it in use yet)

picture.php

And to keep this thread on topic heres some pics of my fish in their 6x2 home. When moving house this was the most work to move and set up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I-THUMP.... you have a pretty cichlid... lol...
nice work with the pole. you sir, are a champion among men. :)

Haha nice pole mate...
Now now Dont lie...Im sure uve got plenty of pics of hillz on it??
But we dont wanna see them keep em to urself :p

i have Oscar's & convicts, i might get some pics

& dont start Danity... do you want us to start picking on you ? lol

Last edited:
oscars are the smartest fish, mine used to let me pet them and hand feed them.

i have Oscar's & convicts, i might get some pics

& dont start Danity... do you want us to start picking on you ? lol

Haha sorry mate, Couldnt help myself :eek:

I used to have oscars (Red Tiger and Albino) ... plus just about every other fish you can think of ... including salt water ... ie Lobsters , octopus , crabs , Moray eels , Barrier Reef fish , anemones , coral etc ...

I've still got 3 fresh water tanks running ...

One 4 x 2 x 2 with a lone Giant Goramy (Osphronemus Goramy) named "Knucklehead" who is about 22 ~ 23" inches long ... They have the type of face that only a mother could love ...

A 4ft x 18" x 14" with a rare talking catfish (Agamyxis Pectinfrons) and a 7" Sailfin Plecostomus (Pterygoplicthys Gibbiceps) ...

and a 24" x 20" x 14" tank with another Sailfin Pleco that is about 14 ~15" long ...

We also have 3 Rainbow Lorikeets , one Red Collared Lori ... 2 African love birds ... 2 guinea pigs ... one cat (Lily) ... one mini Fox Terrier (Vixen) ... and a 6 ft Diamond Pyhthon (Mary) ...

I used to have oscars (Red Tiger and Albino) ... plus just about every other fish you can think of ... including salt water ... ie Lobsters , octopus , crabs , Moray eels , Barrier Reef fish , anemones , coral etc ...

I've still got 3 fresh water tanks running ...

One 4 x 2 x 2 with a lone Giant Goramy (Osphronemus Goramy) named "Knucklehead" who is about 22 ~ 23" inches long ... They have the type of face that only a mother could love ...

A 4ft x 18" x 14" with a rare talking catfish (Agamyxis Pectinfrons) and a 7" Sailfin Plecostomus (Pterygoplicthys Gibbiceps) ...

and a 24" x 20" x 14" tank with another Sailfin Pleco that is about 14 ~15" long ...

We also have 3 Rainbow Lorikeets , one Red Collared Lori ... 2 African love birds ... 2 guinea pigs ... one cat (Lily) ... one mini Fox Terrier (Vixen) ... and a 6 ft Diamond Pyhthon (Mary) ...

dam cactus lol you'll need two houses soon 1 for you and 1 for your pets
impressive list there man

The Lori's are in cages outside ... them and the fish are my pets and are simple to look after ... I got dumped with caring for the others ... kids want things ... then don't look after 'em ...

We lived on the NSW central coast and there used to be heaps of tropical fish around the Entrance and Swansea (NOT any more) ... so I had salt water tanks and caught heaps of things locally in the rock pools and also bought things from aquarium shops ... They were interesting for a while ... but you need an automatic battery backup system ... Saltwater fish don't last too long if the power gets cut while you're not home ... It was a real let down to come home from work and find everything dead or dying because the power station had a blackout ... and for some dick head reason or other Munmorah power station stuffed up a lot back then ... Fresh water fish are heaps easier to keep ...

The crabs were huge mud crabs we caught while fishing ... They looked mad in a big tank ... Small spotted moray eels make the best saltwater pets though ... They're comical to watch and will take food out of your hands ... Coral and stuff is hard to keep if the people you live with go spraying perfume , deodorants , flyspray and other crap near the tank ...

...so in theory, if we were to "Agent Orange" in some way, the barrier reef with Chanel No5, crown of thorns starfish may no longer be an issue??
that's rather random yet very interesting that perfumes, which 9 times out of ten are made from extracts of fish, and fish scales, prove fatal to coral etc... How very odd...

and now that i'm completely off-topic, i'm going to shoosh now.

Yeah cactus ive always wanted to get into the salt water fish and corals but it all looks like too much work for me. I'll stick to my African Cichlids coz they are easy to look after once everything is setup and running.
Before I moved house I had about 40 fish in the 6ft tank and another L shaped corner tank which held a breeding pair of Red Jewels and their fry. The 6 foot tank had a few Yellow Labs that bred like crazy and I had a male Johanni that decided to cross breed with the yellows as well so I ended up with some feisty and weird coloured fish. I got rid of all the cross breeds as feeder fish to friends with turtles and huge Oscars because I didnt want them to continue breeding and multiplying. I also gave away a lot of the Red Jewels as well so I only have one tank to look after now.

My dog......beware she is a killa !

Here is my little baby

her name is Mckenzie :D and she is a Maltese purebred she turns one next month!

l_5e946e3c1758abac7638d764f4aab5d8.jpg

Attachments

• macca at the beach.jpg
    macca at the beach.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
^^^WTF is that? you have a dog called Maccas? That is a concern... but explains much...

Latest posts

Back