Got Pets?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some info on perfumes ...

Where to Find the Best All Natural Perfume - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Is Perfume Toxic to Your Health? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Aquariums rely on nitrifying and de-nitrifying bacteria to detoxify organic waste from fish ... ie the gram positive (aerobic) bacterias ~ Nitrosomona to convert ammonia into nitrite ... Nitrobacter to convert nitrite into nitrate ... and gram negative (anaerobic) bacterias to convert nitrate to free nitrogen which bubbles off out of the water ... Any trace of chlorine , alcohol etc KILLS the good bacteria which sets the tank off on the path to auto toxification ...

ALL tanks containing fish will build up nitrate over time ... coral can't handle much nitrate at all nor any other chemical and they're extremely sensitive to temperature and environmental changes ... You can kill coral simply by touching it with your bare hands ...

I could talk for hours about the finer details of salt AND fresh water fish keeping I-Thump ... I was a member of the NSW Cichlid Society for about 5 years ... I used to enter fish in shows ... LOL ... I won all the time with Africans ... Tropheus Moorii Moliro red and Tropheus Duboisi's ... American cichlids don't show too well ...

I stopped going to club meetings when work stepped up to 7 days per week with overtime every day ... I'm a fitter/machinist/welder/fabricator and was over loaded with the responsibility of keeping a factory full of machinery running ...

I ended up with mostly weird looking nocturnal catfish since they're really easy to look after ... Most of the free time I had was early AM ... I was at f'ing work or on call most of the time ...

Did you see on the news the other night where Peter Harvey was talking about code names for today's yuppies ?

There's ...

NETTLES ... Not Enough Time To Enjoy Life ...

Extra income comes with a sting | National News | News.com.au

LOMBARD ... Loads Of Money But A Real Dill ...

KIPPERS ... Kids In Parents Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings ...

TWITS ... Teenage Women In Their Thirties ... or Teen Wannabe's In Their Thirties ...

Hey this thread is supposed to be about pets 'aint it ??? ...

I haven't had too much sleep lately ... I've been off work crook ... I had a tooth pulled out over 1 month ago and it's not healing over ... the dentist tore a heap of gum away from the inside leaving the jaw bone exposed = continual pain that makes it really hard to sleep ... I went back to see him 9 days ago and he reckoned it looked OK and would soon heal ... but there's still no improvement ...

I'm going to have to see someone else to get both sides of the gum pulled together and stitched up (what HE should have done) before I end up with liver failure ... I've taken enough Neurofen and Panadeine Forte over that time to kill an elephant !!!!!!! ... AAAARRRGGGHHH !!!! Why me !!!!

Hey this thread is supposed to be about pets 'aint it ???

Hahaha yeah mate I just meant that I dont know where you find the time to sleep with everything you do. I thought maybe you were one of those people that runs on 3-4 hours sleep every night like Kevin Dudd and Eddie Mcguire :p.

Sorry to hear bout the tooth mate so best of luck with it.

I just got a puppy!!! :D it's a lurcher (isish wolfhound cross greyhound)
she's about 3 weeks old :) gotta get a new place and by then she'll be old enough to not be around her mum. my phone wont connect to the comp though so I don't have any photo's yet.

here is a few new pic of some of my pets
bikes096.jpg

bikes097.jpg

bikes098.jpg

bikes100.jpg

bikes087.jpg

dscf3682.jpg

My miniature staffy x, named Indie.. she is much more off a beef cake now!
mxeley1.jpg

Jack Russell x mutt Eleyfant.. But we just call her Eley.

They are both more then happy to sit up on the bars like that when you're riding.​

Heres one of our pets, our new dog we got a week ago!
He's called Jett and hes about 9 weeks old at the moment.
And hes a border collie tri colour :)

7134_1250726117081_1497357202_30692851_561486_n.jpg

7134_1250721796973_1497357202_30692841_881234_n.jpg

We have many other pets but didnt have any of their photos on my computer.
They include 5 chickens, 3 guinea pigs, 2 rats, a turtle and heaps of fish :D

They've got teeth but they're mainly vegetarian and they also eat crustaceans etc ... Knucklehead is a female and she's over 15 years old ... Males have a flatter face with a bigger Nuchal hump on their head ... They can grow HUGE ... but they have a lot of character ... IF somebody else tries to feed her , she won't eat what they give her , even when it's her actual food ... she only trusts me and will eat it if I give her reassurance that it's OK to eat ... They are very smart fish ...

Giant Gourami, Osphronemus goramy aquarium tropical fish from Tropical Fish and Aquariums

Giant Gourami, Osphronemus goramy, Common Gourami, True Gourami, Family: Osphronemidae, Subfamily: Osphroneminae

dude bowser is awesome! if you pick him up are the spikes sharp?

only when he is running around crazy and has a black beard or angry or if bazz eats the last cricket

he has some bad wouneds on his body
1.bit of his tail is missing
2.4 missing toes:rolleyes:
3.i think he had a broken arm because its twiseted
4.bent toes and broken toe
5.missing scales

see the left arm its bent upwards on the 1st and 2nd photo

now he has a lump on his side and im not sure if it nothing or is bad:(

Last edited:
I got a new puppy yesterday!!!!!! 3/4 English Staffy 1/4 Akita. His name's Codee :D Photo's as soon as I find the usb for my phone! He's so cute and very very clingy :)

sounds like an awsome pup! hurry up with the pics! I love staffys :)

Latest posts

Back