Got pulled over lil story

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Today i rode my pit pro down the main road to my friends house. Got to my friends house and i started pushing my bike from there. Got to the roundabout witch is around 20m's from his house.

A cop car pulled my over. It was a lady she asked have i been riding on the main road i said no my bike doesnt start shethan claimed that she has just had a complaint coming from up near were my house is i just simply told her it wasnt me. She took all my details. Than i told her it wont start she walked up to the bike and touched the engine it was boiling hot she replys if you arnt riding it why is it hot i said because each time i kick it it starts and dies so i turned off the fuel and kill switched it and kicked away she needed proff. She than asked were are you going i said my house to fix it, i asked about riding on the old highway near my house ive been told by police you can ride there. She replys its about a 2000$ fine if we catch you riding it. I played it cool didnt bother stiring her just answered the questions and she didnt hasle me.

If your not a smart ass police wont give you any fines.

hahaha, police will always give you fines smart ass or not... you just get more if your a smart ass & you get raped in the bum if you are over 18

No I cant agree with that coz cops have a job to do and they need to book people to show they are doing there job. Being polite to them does make it easier but it wont stop you from being fined.

Jakey they didnt catch u in the act of riding so basically that is why you got away with it. Just dont ride the streets to avoid being fined.

yeah its too hard to push to the bush change plastics and ill be right :)
shes the local cop so she wasnt to hard. When i spot a cop on the road from the bus i get str8 out of there

she proberly felt sorry for you...... coz you were on a pitpro lol "jokes"

Last edited:
If u want to waste money then just send it to me and save yourself the hassles of being fined coz you will get fined more than your bike is worth.

i gotta agree with that

just act dum like not knowing you were not allowed to drive it here and u will get away with it

i have had like 10 final warnings
i just say ohh no i am very sorry i didnt know the rules and i will be pushing my bike home and they are like ok good but this is ur last warning

happened like 10 times lol

oh your time will come :) and then there will be a post about how its not fair and yada yada yada..

Just wondering, lets say you do hit someone, a little kid for example.. are you going to do the right thing and stop!?? I certainly hope you would..

So what about if you hit a car?

Riding on PUBLIC roads is wrong and no matter, how 'dumb' you play, the cops will catch on sooner or later, just hope its sooner by the spound of some of you.

WE all pay taxes that go to road maintenace, our rego covers us to a certain extent if we are involved in an accident..

yet YOU want to take advantage of this and ultimatly will pay the price, then maybe you will learn.. probably not but wonders will never cease..

do i REALLY care for your story?! Nup not in the slightest.. wonder what would happen if someone was to call up your local cop shop and asked to speak to a female constabulary and then explain that the bloke she pulled over today who 'wasnt riding his bike' actually was, and thinks that 'being nice' will keep him in the clear! hey its posted on the forum as PROOF.. or let me guess.. ' oh i didnt think of that.. Sorry'

Ba hahahahaha your time will come ;)

oh your time will come :) and then there will be a post about how its not fair and yada yada yada..

Just wondering, lets say you do hit someone, a little kid for example.. are you going to do the right thing and stop!?? I certainly hope you would..

So what about if you hit a car?

Riding on PUBLIC roads is wrong and no matter, how 'dumb' you play, the cops will catch on sooner or later, just hope its sooner by the spound of some of you.

WE all pay taxes that go to road maintenace, our rego covers us to a certain extent if we are involved in an accident..

yet YOU want to take advantage of this and ultimatly will pay the price, then maybe you will learn.. probably not but wonders will never cease..

do i REALLY care for your story?! Nup not in the slightest.. wonder what would happen if someone was to call up your local cop shop and asked to speak to a female constabulary and then explain that the bloke she pulled over today who 'wasnt riding his bike' actually was, and thinks that 'being nice' will keep him in the clear! hey its posted on the forum as PROOF.. or let me guess.. ' oh i didnt think of that.. Sorry'

Ba hahahahaha your time will come ;)

mate im not an idiot i dont drive on the roads

i drive at some tracks but there illegal tracks and if police come i say i didnt know
im not an idiot and drive on the road and shit

Last edited by a moderator:
sn33ky ease up on the language and dont use the F word.

oh and dont drive your bike coz there not ment for that :p

sn33ky ease up on the language and dont use the F word.

oh and dont drive your bike coz there not ment for that :p

lol shut up i thump :p lol ahahaha
uz always get me with the drive and ride lol ahaha
and sorry, i got pissed coz he is havin a go at me for ridin my bike on the road but i never drive it on the road

I ride on the road just for like 5 minutes to get to the bush...

I've never ridden on the road, for 2 reasons.
1. If I got a fine, I don't have any money atm so i'd have to sell my bike to pay it and
2. What's the point of riding on the road? It couldn't really be fun (being worried of cops getting you) and all that...

I've never ridden on the road, for 2 reasons.
1. If I got a fine, I don't have any money atm so i'd have to sell my bike to pay it and
2. What's the point of riding on the road? It couldn't really be fun (being worried of cops getting you) and all that...

yh exactly thats y i dont ride on the road
but ill rather ride at a illegall track than on the road coz there are ppl and cars and shit lol

Yeah i supose but i ride with my mates and its only for like 2 minutes so yeah

Yeh, but still if you got caught then that would be one verry exensive 2 minute ride..lol

Today i rode my pit pro down the main road to my friends house. Got to my friends house and i started pushing my bike from there. Got to the roundabout witch is around 20m's from his house.

A cop car pulled my over. It was a lady she asked have i been riding on the main road i said no my bike doesnt start shethan claimed that she has just had a complaint coming from up near were my house is i just simply told her it wasnt me. She took all my details. Than i told her it wont start she walked up to the bike and touched the engine it was boiling hot she replys if you arnt riding it why is it hot i said because each time i kick it it starts and dies so i turned off the fuel and kill switched it and kicked away she needed proff. She than asked were are you going i said my house to fix it, i asked about riding on the old highway near my house ive been told by police you can ride there. She replys its about a 2000$ fine if we catch you riding it. I played it cool didnt bother stiring her just answered the questions and she didnt hasle me.

How much have you spent on your bike?

my bikes a peice of shit haha :) 750$ but i dont need the lecture on how the fine is more. If you see the police the smart thing to do would be ride str8 into the bush :)

Latest posts

Back