got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imp.... that's some good shit
rockwootof5.gif

dreadful keep it up
lolsignbc1.gif
(that looks like a sic park for 50's)

thanks bro, no handed wheelies is what im working on now. fuck they are hard

thanks bro, no handed wheelies is what im working on now. fuck they are hard

on the pitpro? crank the idol up (takes a while to find the right spot 4 u) & for stundups bust a back peg on the rear left, just started geting them down on my CRF along with killroys, next step no hander circles!

Gary Fisher "Bitter":
Beefbikeshadoo.jpg

IMG_23971.jpg

Electra "Rat Fink":
ratfink4k2.jpg

Schwinn "Cruiser":

IMG_24181.jpg

Lets mix it up a bit, Downhill riding

Hi

Well I'm new to the forums and the entire pitbike scene. I currently ride and race downhill mtb. I ride a duncon cane corso here in S.A.. I'm going to get a pp140 hopefully this week. Anyway time for some riding/bike pics:

Me Racing in Thredbo:
20432.jpg

Road Gap at a mates:
up3.jpg

up2.jpg

up1.jpg

did you see that thing on a current afar or 60 minutes or whatever where the guy broke hes neck and stuff after crashing into a tree doin downhill mtb, and he nearly died. (not to scare you from riding lol)

but anyway lookin good man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i did hay, Little freaky.... his name was chris too.... touch wood. Freaked mum more than me lol. He is a member on a DH form and has spoken about it hes a top bloke and isnt going to sell his bike but can no longer jump as his wrist will snap.

The weapon:
Duncon Cane Corso
With Boxxer fork
Swinger 6 way with Ti Spring
Tubeless wheels
Pro Taper Bar (ALSO AVAIABLE FOR PITTY :D)
Avid Hydro Brakes
Any more info wanted ask
DSCN2121.jpg

DSCN2177.jpg

DSCN2173.jpg

Last edited:
sweet! there are a few of us on here into the MTB's to..
The rolllux looks nice.. your rig!?? 22r? extractors?
Love my pushies to.. someware there is a thread with a few pics..
currently I got a Gary Fisher Bitter, and an Electra Rat fink.. the rest all have new homes unfortunatly:(

Last edited:
ur pretty cool without the helmet and all..... on a dh forum you would get flamed to hell for that.... just put one on hay...

hmmm i dun need a helmet for a bmx dont really feel good on a bmx..

to cool for a helmet or....? I work in a bike shop and the amount of serious head injuries i see/hear of a disturbing so just put a helmet on mate. The tiniest bit or rider error can cause the nastiest of crashes

Pj wears a pink Stack Hat.. he's embarrased... lol
but you should really wear a helmet, even the cheap ones at $50. are safe. dont look 1/2 bad and will save you a lot of hedaches... Litterally!

iv seen cow shit bigger then those jumps... as for "kidafa" thats pritty trick... lol

hahha nice line will post up some pics of a pretty big stepdown on one of the race tracks around here tomorow some time... looks pretty sick!

That is a sweet ride Kidafa.You have beter suspension on yer DH bike than on most pitty's.Great pics of yer Airtime.My 15 y/o son wanted me
to head up to Eagle on the hill DH tracks today,but I headed off to Pelican Point for a Pitty ride instead.Hes too quick for me now on his DH bike now anyway !!!.. LOL Damn im getting too old now !!!

Kidafa Posts some more pics of your DH antics Dude!!!

Latest posts

Back