GPX BlackLabel fork oil

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Hey people.I have a set of GPX Blacklabel forks on my bike and was wondering how much fork oil I should run in them??
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I weigh 100kg if that makes any differnece. Thanks in advance

100kg, i would think theyd be pretty god straight out the box..

usually for lighter people (under 75kg) you need to change to a lighter fork oil..

100kg, i would think theyd be pretty god straight out the box..

usually for lighter people (under 75kg) you need to change to a lighter fork oil..

im under 75kgs and i changed my fork oil

im pretty sure i used 20w and added about 50ml extra to each leg

remember there are the compression adjustments under the fork legs

20W oil.. that's thicker than whats in them standard..

i used 5W in my DNM's and im about 85kg

yer theres something about those dnm's

i think they have really heavy weighted springs as i remember thump*140 changed hes weight in hes dnm's as well as they are really hard stock

im not 100% on this but it would make sense

well my mates lxr obviously has gpx's and he recons there too stiff with all adjustments wound right off..
he is about same weight as me

i had 100mls in one leg and 125 in the other so thats why i was wondering how much i should run??

well my mates lxr obviously has gpx's and he recons there too stiff with all adjustments wound right off..
he is about same weight as me

hmm thats odd

well i suppose thats china for you lol

hey you ran well today in the last race maybe it was because i did not get out their,what did you end up overall i think you would have got 3rd?

yeh mate the bike went awsome in the last race. missed not having back brakes. Yeh I got 3rd overall. Might of been different if there was no break downs and people falling off but ill take the trophy any chance I can.

Latest posts

Back