• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ha ha this is my old bike up for sale! again.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tripple oil cooler ?
OKO 30mm ?, or is it still the 26mm ?
CRF Billet kick start, or just a billet kick start, pretty sure the gear lever is forged too, not billet..
B16 brakes ??

And it's only $1 dearer than a brand new one

$_20.JPG

Also just found this one, another old bike of your's ??
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/munno-para/motorcycles/pitster-pro-frame/1077875302

$_20.JPG

Man I absolutely love that frame and would buy it in a heart beat if it was setup for linkage. :(

Such a shame.

^^ That's not as hard as it sound's
Just copy the mounting point's off something like an 80's RM80 or YZ80 and use the matching linkage to suit.
You could probably do it for about $250 plus the cost of a new rear shock, and linkage bearing's/seal's etc

Is that more than what you sold the X3 for Brenton?
It doesn't look like he's done much to it either, if anything ?

Last edited:
He hasnt done a thing and i sold it to him for $350.
The dhz still has the 26oko as far as i know. Probarbly thinks the bigger the better when advertising.
Has a new brake lever by the looks instead of our makeshift socket one, b16 thaugh?? Not sure what that means.uploadfromtaptalk1430789766712.jpg

There you go Nick, you know what it owe's him, you could have a 10" linkage rolling bike for under $600

The current swingarm is completely fudged beyond repair with huge play around the bearing so it needs some loving in the rear end.. (wink wink) front shocks are good. Rims and tyres need replacing, but the rear shock is also sweet. Adjustable, yada yada yada.

Nah sounds like too much effort for my liking. lol

I want to try a new frame for the LXR but must be linkage. Haven't really seen much else out there.

Latest posts

Back