Headlight on me fiddy! !!UPDATED!!: Now With Wiring Diagram!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer those 3 wires control the ignition power...dosent look like u can run the headlight unless u open the magneto up and attach wires and stuff..

lol no...that is power for ur ignition not lights!( bike will die if power is taken from it.)

i have a pitpro 2007 125 with manual start, no battery. i checked the wires comming from the magneto, there is 6 in total. 3 go to the cdi and the other 3 lead to nothing.... 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 white. i tried hooking a voltameter up to each of them with the motor running and got nothing... im not very good with electrical stuff, but i think i may not be grounding/earthing it properly, can someone tell me where i am supposed to attach the earth/ground/negative...

thanks

this is an old thread mate so you won't have many replies... but when grounding, earth it to bare metal of the engine

Hey Da Bomb you made a good job of that. But you should aim the lights a little bit higher so the light covers more area.

not a bad effort old boy =) goin the whole hog with two lights =) nice... got ne idea how many watt the magneto puts out??

you should be able to run lights indacators ect off the spare lighting wire if u havant got a battery

Latest posts

Back