Hello from Russia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
over my way there is kangaroos every where scary has hell when you are riding in the bush...

Welcome boyz!!

got 'roos and brumbys here, try coming around a corner on a Z50 straight into a pack of brumbys lol

welcome boys.. to the 2nd dude that sed he's from russia.. that chik in ur avatar if f****** BANGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... mm yummy.. lol :D

Yeah Ive had to slam on the breaks so many times because of those roo's, they wait for you and then at last second jump right infront of you!!

off
:)
In Russia we have national drink - vodka 40 vol
what drink in Australia? ;)

Hey mate,
Our national drink is Beer! Snitchy said VB.. He may be right in some sortive way but VB Tastes like nuggets from the hairs on a bumhole.

Crownies and Pure Blonde are a great beer. VB can be nice, but only when its REALLY cold or off tap

There's no VB beer. And Baccardi rum only)

We'll make a video for you) and some pictures riding in winter) You'll love it!

yea id agree it be VB beer first then bundy rum then who cares coz im getting pissed hehehe

mate when i travelled aus for 10 yrs vb was every where and every 1 drank it
i could tell you some storys bout the NT and the piles of empty green cans iv seen

:D :D

i thought that in Australia kangaroo everywhere :)) joke )

hi all im from Russia too )

Nah ...... but there's killer koalas that drop out of trees and start hackin' at the back of ya' head .......

Here's a pic of snow ride))
it's me and my yz125

9.jpg

sweet, how much air do u get off that pile?

i would agree with sheepy and custom, bundy all the way!!!

and cactus jack, there called drop bares!!!!

Latest posts

Back