Help an Underdog get sponserd!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Aslan

Reaction score
Hey Guys, im trying to get sponserd by Slush Puppie. Could you guys help my out by going to the link below and voting for me. If you do THANK YOU soo much.

Fuel the Underdog

Cheers Andy.

Thanks guys, if you wanted to be a MASSIVE help, send it to other people? like msn or just post the link saying vote for this video or sumthing on your facebook? That would be great.

Help a fellow minibike rider :p

Cheers. Andy.

i have'nt watched any because of my caped internet. But the video i put up isnt my best. Im making a new one.

i voted for ya mate

it looks like your got some hard competition

x2.. its kinda hard to justify voting for a 'fellow rider' when for all we know, half of the others on there could also be bike enthusiasts. I give props to ya for givin it a go.. but Im thinking its to unlikely with the competition there.. :cool:

x2.. its kinda hard to justify voting for a 'fellow rider' when for all we know, half of the others on there could also be bike enthusiasts. I give props to ya for givin it a go.. but Im thinking its to unlikely with the competition there.. :cool:

ehh... why not. If you never try you never know.

Latest posts

Back