Help finding Lifan 150! PLEASE!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpstar Pro

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm hoping you can help. Ive been looking everywhere and cannot find a lifan 150 in Australia to buy. I'm after a new engine complete. PLEASE HELP! Would prefer a ready to ride engine with carb, wiring and all. I just love that oil filter.

anyone?! I have emailed every seller i know, still with no luck :(

i believe every one has sold out of these engines in aus

bike den in gympie might be a good call fo you..
tell them damo sent you

eddie at ciniworx has them in stock for sure

tell him i sent ya

he will post it for ya

heyy mate..
have seen them on eBay, but i dont think i have seen one on there for a while. Just keep your eye out.. good luck.

Out of stock basically OZ wide , no one has any at the moment. Just waiting on a big shipment to come through , no major China retailers have any at the moment.

Are these engines much better then the 140's or the 160's in that matter?

hey mate what you looking at spending for it. with wireing manifold kick start gear shifter. not carby tho. i can get one in my next order for ya. they are in stock with my supplier.

Thanks guys,

I got onto the fellas down there at DHZ. They have a shipment of the LIFAN 150's coming in on the 19th May! Wooooot!. I'm guessing they have sold out because there a mad engine? I prefer them over the yx's as they don't have the risen breather, oil filter and that mad looking clutch cover!

Will there be much power difference in the Lifan 150 to my thumpstar pro 125?

Sorry mist your post. The engine is $580 from DHZ with all wiringn, inlet manifold , cdi and levers. Its an extra $100 they said for a slide carb? Sound fair?

Will there be much power difference in the Lifan 150 to my thumpstar pro 125?

you bet ur ass u will find power differnce. 1 first noticed the deiiference between my 125 lifan and 140, an will never turn back, let me know how the 150 goes... might have to get one!

they hall ass
and i think youve been told twice as to where has them ,thanks coolies and damo

got the gpx in my monkey and it sits on 100kms easy as pulls like a hairy grommet

the lifan 150 i rode in kyes monster was insane very quick ,scary quick

Yes im Keen Damo and Snitchy,

I'm looking for a complete lifan 150 engine, levers, cdi, and the best suited carb(for power).

How much can you guys do this delivered to Bendigo, Vic 3555?

I want it just bolt in, fuel up and im off.

Thanks guys i hope you can help me, im looking to purchase ASAP!

Oh and the $680 price was without delivery. I didnt ask how much for delivery, prob $50 as it would have to come to Vic from NSW

Last edited:
k mate i can get you a brand new 1 with every thing but carby for 640 and prob bout 70 for an oko carby and aparently them combined gets it to 16hp.
i will check freit for you tomorrow and can get it in a week or 2 once i know if ya interested.
but il comfirm the carby price. and trie to do the lot cheapest possible.
cheers matt

Latest posts

Back