help me and my dad =D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spose they all get hard to start if they arent looked after. making sure valve clearance is done etc always helps. My atomik was always hard to satrt since i got it but after cleaning the carb and doing valve clearance , u just kick it and it idle perfect :)

heres just a few options not knowing where u are BUT im sure u can use this as a guide
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-CRF50-Motorbike_W0QQitemZ320317446232QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycles?hash=item320317446232&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

the other end of the spectrum
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2004-Honda-CRF50-Loads-of-Extras-Big-Spent_W0QQitemZ330285667496QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycles?hash=item330285667496&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

and yes older ones goe cheaper :) this is just a guide maybe if you would like something built stronger than a china :)

thanks mate,

oh and themountain I have never a motorbike before lol!

yeah well...I assumed that already...so better ride some before you buy!!

cheers for that comment, yer the one think i really dont want is to be continuousley spending cash on new parts and getting it fixed maby I will wait and try and find a good deal on a well knows brand like you mentioned and try grab a decent second hand one or something... I've got $2000 saved but im not gunna blow it all atm.. maby my parents can help me out at christmans. Hmmm, then again I wont be riding very oftern or very hard so i duno! aaah

you live in perth right? grab the quokka(classified ad newspaper) look for a cheap used crf50 usually 2 or 3 advertised for sale each week for around $1000-$1400 some already with mods.... buy a bar kit and tall seat and learn to ride on that ...
At least then you will have the reliability of a JAP bike and not be fixing sumthin every 2 mins and hell if you don't like it you can sell it for more than what you paid for it (generally the case) and not be left with a bunch of useless parts and junk ... china bikes are not very resellable unless for a good price which is allways considerbly less than what you paid for it
anyways my 2 c

Last edited:
hey were bouts are u im in perth ive got a pro 50z its a thumpstar hell good crusty demons ride it taper bars and it wont brake and not a piece of junk for 1400!

Latest posts

Back