help me idenify a bike or member

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
hi guys long time no see!

ive been out of minibikes for awhile now but still ride yz125s :)

anyways i bought a 2007 R6 awhile back and now im selling to help fund a car but i would still like to buy some type of roadbike to play around with nothing serious like the R6
i was looking at the motovert rx but today i saw this bike on the road and i remember a member on here having one which i thought we didnt have in aus

i think the member has a yellow smiley face or something like that as his display pic
so if anyone remembers him can you please give me his forum name so i can contact him

ill try and explain the bike and if anyone knows what it is id really appreciate the name or model so i can look it up

the bike has a frame that looks like the bikes that do rock climbs, it doesnt look like it has a fuel tank but i believe its fuel tank is built into the frame and the zorst comes out from under the seat not a side pipe

thats all i really know so any help is appreciated guys

cheers

Fiddy@Norway has a yellow smiley face as his avatar i think

There are a few members on here that own a Vert RX. Dabomb and realmenride50s are 2 that I can think of off the top of my head.

believe your talking bout a PV80 2 banger?

556752_b_36ce786be48bfb28.jpg

vote hes on about a 'mad'ass to..

if ya got the $ for a madass get a postie instead and work the internals ;)

thanks bradz it was fiddy@norway i was talking about and your spot on spoonta it is the sachs madass
thanks for that

foolspeed can you please tell me why you dont like the madass?
its the same price as the rx

im thinking of getting the motovert rx 50cc and replacing the donk with a gpx 160cc
because the rx 50 is $1900 and the motor is $650 and the rx125 is $3000 so im saving money and would have a bigger cc engine

what do you all think?

i would think the madass would be alot safer to ride in traffic because of the size. Rego'd Minitard's scream to me death by truck wheel

haha definately ! i rode a 50cc scooter on the road and my friend crashed flat out (aroudn 60km) wearing bordies and thongs! and almost got ran over by a car i saw it all to was riding behind him was craaaazy but yer there real slow scooters and i was hoooking everywhere fearless wouldnt like to think what i would do with a 160 pitty

foolspeed can you please tell me why you dont like the madass?
its the same price as the rx

I'm guessing the reason behind his comment is basically the old China vs Jap debate. The Honda motors are better than the China copies overall and I think the Madass is a bit pricey although I haven't looked at there prices recently.

If you were thinking about getting either a ct110 or a madass, most people would choose the ct110, since it's very reliable, and a 2nd hand one is usually just driven from one house to another (obviously not thrashed). Also I've seen people put chinese motors in a ct110, so maybe you could put a 160cc motor in the ct110, although if there are bore kits for a ct110 motor that would probably be better.

Other then that, the motovet RX looks like a nice bike, and with a 160cc motor in it, the thing would be crazy.
Cheers.

I think if you are going to buy a Vert RX and change the motor to a higher cc then you should do it before registering it for the first time. Someone will correct me if im wrong but I think its the easier way to go.

indeed, it takes the chance of getting caught wif a 'unregistered' engine.

oi if ur a lil bit on the lower side of cash and arennt planning on jumping it buy a yamoto exploreer for like 900 bux then chuck the 160 in it ....a guy at yamoto nerang has done the same i think it goes pretty damm good

Latest posts

Back