hey NSW riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll take me close to 3 and 1/2 hours to drive there. Like I said make a date and lets see how many people go. I'll be happy to pay the $85 for the first ride if it a good track.

I'd like to see 8ish other riders there befor I go though. Just so I have somebody to talk to and not feel like a douche riding a CRF50 by myself. :rolleyes:.

If anyone else has kids I would be interested in at least trying Pacific park with the kids.

Just a thought.

Logic

pacific park would be ok coz its close and i really think the central coast needs a ride day coz its gods country lol and it would be good to go riding with different people just a thought

i remember seeing a track on the way from the freeway to toronto can u guys from the central coast and newcastle ride there? i only seen it driving past it looked like an ok track with a few bikes riding

i remember seeing a track on the way from the freeway to toronto can u guys from the central coast and newcastle ride there? i only seen it driving past it looked like an ok track with a few bikes riding

are you talking about gwandalan?

or lakes mx track?

I can't go this weekend as I have some stuff to sort out. Definently take some pics if you go :).

It'll take me close to 3 and 1/2 hours to drive there. Like I said make a date and lets see how many people go. I'll be happy to pay the $85 for the first ride if it a good track.

I'd like to see 8ish other riders there befor I go though. Just so I have somebody to talk to and not feel like a douche riding a CRF50 by myself. :rolleyes:.

well your in luck i just bought my self a crf50 ha ha i dont no about it being worth the 3.5 hour drive though i get along really well with the people who run it they are always coming up and just watching me ride my pitster pro and im trying hard to get them to fix it up a bit latly iv been doing a little bit by my self just putting tyres into place chopping the grass and im always kicking big bikes off the track ha ha ill keep you informed when the track i in a1 condition

im not sure i took the cessnock turn off from the freeway coming from sydney than took a right i drove down that road towards toronto the track was on the right

yer thats lakes mx track is pretty hectic

they had the first pitty race there last year i hope they have another one there this year

yeah, back in 1998 if that counts, rode a IT175 ...
wasn't much back then but might be worth another look! butane

Latest posts

Back