HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO DOUBLE HEADER WEEKEND SEPT 10TH & 11TH

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok hows ya mini going i might bring my cam and u can snap a few pics with it if ya want or ill get my missus too well ill try to lol

gonna be an intresting race im running my YX150DTE engine as my z155 decomp mech **** it self so its on the bench just gotta work out the exhaust prob and its running

Sorry guys. I was a bit confusing there. I meant to ask Mitch what cam he is running in his bike.

Gotta love the mini gods... leaving tomorro morning for the 3rd time . **** the rain

It's only just started to rain and if you go out side it's actually still really warm. The rain was meant to be here earlier. I wouldn't be worried. It's meant to be on and off tomorrow and cloudy saturday and cloudy sunday. So better then what they were sayong earlier in the week.

ill give it me best till me bike wount go!! like las time raced maitland haha

Looks like it is cancelled from what im hearing. Working bee at lakes tomorrow and race meeting there sunday.

hey everyone maitland is cancelled was just on the phone to brad he is going to see what damage is done to lakes so lakes might be still going ahead

Latest posts

Back