HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO DOUBLE HEADER WEEKEND SEPT 10TH & 11TH

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like races being canceled maybe you should build an indoor track so they don't get flooded out any more . I'm getting sick of hearing you all ***** aboutracing being canned cos of the rain

---
I am here: Google Maps

Been frustrated about races getting cancelled is not a bad thing. Means people are keen. If people didnt give a hoots about them been cancelled that would be a worry

Yeah sorry spoke to Brad a few hours ago and it is well and truly cancelled. Sunday at lakes is still all on and good to go! But Maitland track owners called brad earlier to let him know the race would have to be put off as the tracks flooded.

It's disappointing the weather we are having, but we still have sunday to look forward too. I dunno, maybe we all need to do a naked non rain dance? I heard that works well ;) Hot males only need to do the naked bit!

But seriously guys, all I can say is we are having the worst luck. Most weekends are rain free, not until a race is on we have this shocking weather! It's pretty crazy the terrible luck we are having. No one can predict this... well maybe the weather man... but not even he can be 100% certain.

Lets all be stoked about lakes! Plus tomorrow we are all thinking about going to barnsley. Me and nath live about 5 minutes from barnsley and are happy for people to meet at our house at 11:30 to leave at noon. My number is 0418282686 or just rock up at our house 666 main rd, edgeworth. We live right next store to a caltex servo.. you can't miss it. We are gonna take a bbq down and hopefully will have a decent day of it. Hopefully some of the guys that were going to come and take photos can still make it down as barnsley is an awesome spot for getting photos!

CHEERS!

It's not really designed for midsize, its more for crf50's or 12/10 set ups. But we've taken midsizes down there before.

If you don't like races being canceled maybe you should build an indoor track so they don't get flooded out any more . I'm getting sick of hearing you all ***** aboutracing being canned cos of the rain

---
I am here: Google Maps

Its just over on the coast get'n all the rain in nsw. Have race's inland more be the go! Out where i am n farms bean working on only had like 25mm of rain in total for the year.

Year still bean sad with the weather being crap for high roller series :( .
Im still lookn forward to racen again me :) got few mates lined up to come also so be fun...

Latest posts

Back