HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like im going , will get the money transferred tomorrow !

Just sent the form in tonight.

What the hell is a remittance advice form lol? ..

its like a print screen or print to pdf version of your receipt for payment... print screen is easier lol

The statement will come up after you netbank money. Like a receipt, as proof of you transfering the money

round 1 high roller mini moto series has been canceled due to lack of numbers rnd 1 will now be on july 23rd at kurri and not gwandalan as sheduled,entries received now will carry over to the next event if riders cannot attend pls email me ur details with proof of payment and entry will be returned.tell anyone u know that rides to enter next event and sorry for any inconvenience

2 weeks til entries close for the second attempt at rnd 1 get ur entries in if u have not yet done so.

hey Brad
wont be at kurri as my son now has too have hand surgery on the 20th july so all you other guys have fun

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE one week til entries close for rnd 1 high roller mini moto tour then the gates drop on the 23rd get them in and lets go racing

can wait to hear about the action & see some pics!

i'll be racing myself on the day pretending im there haha

few kurri kurri pics

IMG_6541.gif

IMG_6762.gif

IMG_6390.gif

IMG_6538.gif

IMG_6669.gif

IMG_6755.gif

IMG_6700.gif

check out http://www.leakedmedia.com.au/Leaked Media Top News Rusty Promotions.html

for last years write up!!

entries closing this friday for rnd 1 high roller mini moto tour 2011 get them in

ENTRIES CLOSED IN TWO DAYS GET THEM IN FOR RND 1 HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR

yeah brad my license has run out, can i pay for the day license rest on the day ??????

the race has been canceled i am so sorry but the weather has flooded the track to the point that excess water cannot get away and if we could no telling wat the weekend will bring with rain as it is still to rain till monday.calling it now was the only thing i could do to help all the interstate riders.wat we r planning is to race maitland august 20th as sheduled and then at lakes on september 10th on the sat then the next day race kurri september 11th,i wil confirm this in the next day or 2

can understand this infact all central coast and hunter junior sports have been cancelled as has cessnock racing for sunday

woo thats good coz wouldnt be able to make it brad i sent a email to u for a refund but u can ignore it mate and will enterys transfer over cheers

all sounds good brad! you can't control the weather aye! This rain is fairly epic. I can't believe how much it's raining...

what up everyone!!! im new to this whole mini bike scene.. like very new bought a mini yesterday and im keen to race!!!!! im in mudgee so ill be definalty be racing the mudgee round!! CANNOT WAIT!!! what i want to know is do i need to get another lisense? i currently hold a senior national lisense for racing mx (i have raced mx for quiet a few years).. do i need something else to race minis? and also what class do i race in? i have a 2011 DHZ 160 outlaw... any help would be tops!
look forward to meeting some new faces here at the mudgee round!! over n out!

Latest posts

Back