HIGH ROLLER MINI NATIONALS!! DEC 11th & 12th CESSNOCK NSW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get your entries in they close next friday and also payment due before the event.bring it on

Im so keen to race. But unfortunatly for me i had a massive crash on my big bike, knocked myself out really bad and had a 12 hour concussion and a weeks stay in hospital (Highlight, robbie maddo's sister was my nurse). So i will be cheering from the side lines. Super keen for next years series

Just emaild my entry now. Deposited me entry $100 for two class's sweet. Be heaps of funn so lookn forward to it.. :)

last chance to enter for nationals entries must be in and payment made by monday

there will be a junior class all juniors must have a valid ma lic or the log book to show they have done their coaching clinic

camping

Hi all does anyone know if you can camp at the track on friday night as well as saturday. Cheers DD

junior

well pointscorer for a fast junior too have a chance he would have to have a fast bike not a dodgy one made up of the cheapest parts available on the market and only ridden by the oldest racer on the nsw scene

Yes!

Im picking up my New 50 tomorrow and Ill be having my 1st Ride on it at Nationals Saturday haha!

Keen As! Huge Thanks to Styvan and Rusty Promotions for sorting me out...Cant Wait :D

no damo cant,ive started a new postie run and have to work saturday morning so having a family day on sunday,have fun and drink heaps its gonna be hot

just packed up my van and cant wait for my drive up tomorrom at 12 the a beautiful week end of racing

i shall be there on photographer duties tell me your numbers and i will get some shots of you.

Last edited:
Me and Durant will be there ... we'll be camped next to my white hilux dualcab with SRH and Leaked media stickers on it.We'll be there friday night so come over and say howdy.

Latest posts

Back