high roller mini tour calander change

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
due to the rainout at rnd 3 there has been some changes to the calender.these dates below will now be the correct dates till the end of the series.thank you for your support and will see you at rnd 3....brad

rnd 3 cessnock july 3rd

kurri july 17th TROPHY DAY NOT PART OF SERIES

rnd 4 gwandalin august 14th

rnd 5 kurri september 4th

rnd 6 mudgee october 9th

entries will carry over to the next cessnock if u entered for the 5th of june,if u didnt you can still enter,they will close friday june 25th

any Racing in newcasle or sydney and bike for sale

Hay guys does any one no if there any racing in newcasle or sydney
Also have a motoveert for sale i need the money salling cheaper than i wont
$750 guys need it gone
send me a text
Trent 0409770812

um yes these races are in newcastle region and stop spamming the site trying to sell your motovert

Entries closing this friday if u havent done so already,they carry over from the last cassnock that was rained out

Mini Moto Tour 2010 Round 3 Prizes

Hi All

Round 3 of the 2010 High Roller Mini Moto Tour is on in our hometown of Cessnock on July the 3rd so we have added to the prizes for the round. Make sure that you get your entries in on time.

88 Limited Class- (Same prizes as Round 1 and 2)

1st Place - TB Parts 88cc Limited Kit [TBW0930] and Magnetic Sump Plug
2nd Place - TB Parts Maintenance Kit and Magnetic Sump Plug
3rd Place - TB Parts Maintenance Kit and Magnetic Sump Plug

10" CRF Class- (New :first:prize)

1st Place - TB Parts 117cc Stroker Kit with the New Big Valve Race Head [TBW9055] and Magnetic Sump Plug

We had the TB117 on the dyno in a customers Z50JZ road bike recently at Pit-Stop Motorcycle Repairs in Cessnock and saw 14hp with room for improvement. The engine now has 1100 road kilometres on it to date and is still going strong.

Thank you Brad, see you all at the races.

Cheers

Jaimie Dodds

Will there be pre entry for Kurri July 17th trophy day?

where is mudgee track

Hey does anyone know where the Mudgee race is being held? like the name of the track? can you let me know asap =)

Latest posts

Back