high roller mini tour grand final mudgee sx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
the six and final round of the 2010 high roller mini tour comes down to the wire at mudgee stadium cross october 9th.series presontation and party at the waratah hotel.this will one race not to miss.:action-smiley-033:

Attachments

• Entry_Form-_Mudgee_Final_9th_October.pdf
    7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Get your ENTRIES in for this one!

Support Rusty P with all these Races he has put on for us! Grand Final should go off!

CANT WAIT...YEAH :D

Anyone from Melbourne entering this?! Considering road trip...

Anyone from Melbourne entering this?! Considering road trip...

buzz bikes are making the trip and mike reefman is also coming try get in touch with them they maybe able to help u out

entries closing this friday get them in for one of the biggest weekends of mini mayhem

If it rains there is plenty of help needed to scrape mud off the bikes between races and plenty to do on my bike because im still trying to sort it out and get some reliability out of it.

hope youse are all gonna back up for the gwandalan ride day the week after so we can try and get some fresh blood into the high roller series next year

On the other side of the country Brad so doubt I'll be back in time ... but just wanted to throw ya props for your efforts this year mate I know it hasn't been easy with those ma clowns with there hands in ya pocket all the way ... so well done without ya we'd have no series or races ... just just dealers talkin sh#t .

Everybody that can get there GET THERE and make sure there is a series next year.

QLD FOR THE WIN! haha ;) road trip! cant wait going to be one hell of a weekend! already not looking forward to the drive back to the goldcoast on sunday!

Latest posts

Back