Hillz's CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
579a6bd5.jpg

new go fast piston

Longer swingarm = less angle (& longer forks 2 match, I have some fastace triple clamps to suit CRF50), Huge back sprocket? Not much, But thats gonna chew that swingarm up real quick

Yeah what Timeeh said

Might just get you out of trouble with a new swinga & a larger front (& possibly rear) sprocket?

Is your dog ashamed of his date? To the right above the back wheel>

new50.jpg

What about a shorter shock? you might even find if you increase the sag on the current one it might get you out of trouble.

mono swingarm is for big bikes,

there is a fox float shock in there... might try my old stock shock with HD spring & see where it sits

i can also drop it 1" by relocating the top shock mount

Last edited:
id try see where tha top shock mount is in comparision to say stock frame? if it looks the same Get out the grinder and go to town on that 5-o frame haha
But doing that should lift the swinger? and be the cheepest way out

i think the more pressing issue here has been touched on before, why is your dog showing us its anus? i am glad it has been censored

haha poor dog..

what did he do 2 deserve all this lol

& b4 you go selling & buying things, why don't you just adjust your rear shock!?

I mean, it usually isn't a big problem bcus once you sit on it the & theres some weight on the bike

the chain tightens bcus the swingarm not only goes up, but back towards the rear (tightens chain)

so, it you adjust your Rear shock 4a softer setting, OR you could cut abit off the Spring..

just be careful, working on suspension is a little dangerous, I've heard of ppl gettin hurt lol

haha dam dog they always get in my pics in shed, yer i had to cut it out

Is that why it is censored, Cause you had to cut it out, gee that would look terrible
Yeah poor dog :b_grind:

Anyway let us know how you go with your shock/frame mod?

@Jake, Cutting springs is a big no no!! The springs are made with a flat section to sit at each end, Older cars years ago had springs without a flat end & you could get away with cutting them

+ Cutting an air shock spring is impossible cause it is air?

Either way the shock length needs shortening (Or frame modded/shock position moved) otherwise when he gets airborn the chain will still be chewin into the swingarm, That would be the same deal if he had an actual spring type shock & just shortened the spring, The shock length still remains the same

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back