Hillz's CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you come to the big smoke we'll have to take you to the carpark building and teach you.. the mild uphill of the carpark levels helps for learning wheelies and me a hillz like seeing how many levels we can link without dropping the front wheel..

Id be keen on that. Love the 1st gear wheelies

yeh I have seen the vids of you guys in the carparks, that looks like sweet fun.

59180232.jpg

21e6932b.jpg

f7f33af3.jpg

haha ^^^ that a sick add

fe310e17.jpg

im not sure what case's its running :S
6e68713b.jpg

Last edited:
I thinking the older Takegawa cases didnt have any numbers on them .. ive read that somewhere as its come up before a few months ago.

yer im pretty sure its all taki, i looked for a engine number when i saw the top mount looked alot stronger than a stock case... make me wonder what gear box is in there now as well. the guy i brought it off doesnt know he just buys bikes & parts them

It'll be a close ratio 3sp most likely as the taki 3sp run the crf50 splines , the 4sp use z50 / china style splines ... might be a stock honda 3sp but i doubt it if its got taki cases it most likely got the close ratio 3sp in it too..

Latest posts

Back