Hillz's CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats why I said be careful haha

> but I didn't know it was a Fox Float

Frame Mod all the way

that frame had 2 holes in the top shock mount didnt it ? just put it in the top one and it will be perfect .

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

be prepared to eat huge lumps of flying roost!!

Man that's going to haul ass!!

I wanna see a km long wheelie with that bad boy.

i finally have a decent street tyre again! i'll be doing before & after wheelies haha & looks like the stock swingarm is going back on untill i find some forks :(

Last edited:
nah it feels ok for racing but its like a extra foot to pull up & smash down for wheelie action & it will properly be a endo machine off jumps set up like that

wheelies with superheads gets tricky took me awhile to dial them in again.. i think stk heads are much more wheelie friendly.

DOHC wheelies forget about it.. that thing is impossible to get more the 50m .. stupid manual clutch and the motors well twitchy

wheelies with stock head easy? i still havent figured that out yet.

wheelies with stock head easy? i still havent figured that out yet.

when you come to the big smoke we'll have to take you to the carpark building and teach you.. the mild uphill of the carpark levels helps for learning wheelies and me a hillz like seeing how many levels we can link without dropping the front wheel..

Latest posts

Back