Holden, Ford or other ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holden or Ford?

• Total voters
Holden all the way, have a better resale value on all there cars, and they look better, and no don't debate about it just post opinions

FORD all the way for me.......even though ive owned a SS lol

not just aussie fords im a fan of the american fords too

pusuit ute and F-trucks all the way!!!!!! for those that dont know they r a FORD!

I like Holden more.... Love the VK VL VR/VS AND VY/VZ. Ford only have the BA/BF.

HOL-FUKING-DEN!!! HOLDEN ALL THE WAY!! =D=D piss the fords off.. get a holden up ya

Mazda or zuki here... would MUCH prefer to go ROUND n ROUND than go UP n DOWN......

ohhh baby give me a 20b in an rx2 or r100 and you can take my 4b and bikes!! (well one of the 4b's)

you would like my dads mates car then foolspeed its a r100 with a 13b turbo last time i heard from him he was running high 9's his plates are ezyten

FORD CLASSICS! nothing beats a mustang!!!
their new cars are pretty good as well we got a futura stationwagon and its alright.
cheers

fordddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!! but jap cars are hectic too thats why i voted "others"

Some jap cars are nice like the skylines and silvias. But most of them are rice burners like Lancers, excells etc....

Latest posts

Back