Holden, Ford or other ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holden or Ford?

• Total voters
japanese cars like the skyline are sick, otherwise RICER!

i like neally all cars, but i think this thread is more australian based, so if i had to choose between a commodore and a falcon. commi it would be

i like all cars =] except those huiandai excel bubble car things people do them up and they look like a turd on wheels.

m0p

i like all cars =] except those huiandai excel bubble car things people do them up and they look like a turd on wheels.

m0p

A cannon exhaust tip, chrome hub caps and monster gay tachos and gauges is not what I call done up.... Rice rice baby:D

Holden

:) :D think about it they dont give it a bad name for nothing, but the new ford is looking alright more like a merc than a ford

The new ford's look like crap.

I'm a diehard Ford supporter but Holden has the upper hand now.

Both are good and bad..... most holdens looks pretty good , but the best fords look 20x better then anything holden!!! if u no what i mean

Old Holden Steel All The Way Especially The Eh And Hk Gts 68 Monaro Their Even Nicer When You Got One

ford rule the old fords are the best like the ford gt and the coupes

I reckon the '09 fords actually look pretty cool, especially some good FPV's with nice wheels. But the new Holdens also look pretyt good.
But when it comes to the classic cars, the fords own!!

Classics? Ford own even though my fav classic is a holden haha

Modern? Holden own

Yeh the old fords definately own, nothing stands a chance against a 302 boss mustang..
The new SS' look pretty cool but i went in a 06 or 07 PFV and it was pretty fast!

holden 4 ever my ride vl commodore my new ride a vt with gto manaro kits 20s and a sick sterio holden 4 ever holden s*#t on ford lol.

Latest posts

Back