how do i make my exhaust louder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbr_maggs

Reaction score
i got a pitpro l.e the 1 with black tip on it how can i make it louder so u can hear me a mile away lol

take muffler off( and fill with sand)

or pull all the padding out of muffler(and eat it)

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you wanna be heard a mile away all youll be doing is pissing people off, bringing a bad name to mini bikes and also drawing attention to cops and heavy fines personally i wouldnt touch the muffler as more times than not the stealth idea is heaps better.

Just take all the padding out or take it off competly.(place a recorder, or a trumpet on the header pipe) You can hear mine from a 1km away and i have gottin in shit. Yet lol

Just take all the padding out or take it off competly. You can hear mine from a 1km away and i have gottin in shit. Yet lol

Re-read what you wrote and try fixing things up...

Make you exhaust louder?? Why the funk would you want to do that?? obviously you havent searched so all the ideas people are giving you im going to edit and put my thoughts into. Try a SEARCH next time before posting a new thread.. http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/search.php

Making your exhaust louder.. remover muffler, obtain correct diameter pipe at correct length(be prepared to put in a few bends) place said correct pipe over existing manifold pipe, duct tape in place, obtain 5 litres of Premium unleaded in an approved fuel can, proceed to cover bike in petrolium, place said fuel can UNDER bike.. step back.. ask an adult for supervision and a cigarette, ignite said cigarette...inhale.. exhale.. promptly flick said cigarette towards empty fuel container.

If you follow the steps correctly, there should be police and fire brigade next to you shortly.. Now you dont need a loud exhaust.. you have been busted! :D

Last edited:
louder = attracting wrong attention

fines = more bloody whinging on this forum!

(lmao-wonder if they see our point?)

more whinging=less respect

Less respect=depression

depression=therapist

therapist=$$ more that could of been spent on a bike

back to square one.. Leave you exhaust ALONE!! its designed like it is for a reason, and by changing the restictiveness fo it you may gain some km/oomph but will suffer in the long run.

Trust me if you want an exhaust that barks off its tits than all you need is a hack saw, maybe a file, a drill, some pop rivets and a pop rivet gun.

Step 1: Take the end of your pip off
Step 2: Come to it with the hack saw cut the whole thing in half!
Step 3: The left over filling from the end your not using and throw it away.. if you can fit it throw in some sand and just push it in there till its hard to get you tip in.
Step 4: Shove the tip in
Step 5: Drill some new holes in your fuel tank
Step 6: Pop rivet the throttle flat out
Step 7: ignight match

Ive had that running on my bike for 6-7 months and it sounds sik! I get a louder and deeper note it sounds sweet! My mate even got a new $150 pipe and cute her in half to get that sik note out of it! Trust me thats a sweet mod 2 do!

foolsp33d says:http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/search.php

If you take it off or take the packing out you'll burn out your valves... wont you??

Shit..
Step 5: Drill some new holes in the fuel tank.
Step 6: Pop rivet the throttle flat out
Step 7: take up smoking...

Dont forget to fill the crank case(where you put your oil), with sand...:D
dont know how that happend :rolleyes:

The more u try to make it quiet the more u are gonna restrict the engine and u will go heaps slow. They rely on no restriction why the hell do u think they have a loud one on there from the factory.

well i havent seen a decent answer yet, poor bloke just asked a question and you flog the hell out of him....just remember guys all of you were once just as simple.
and if he wants a loud exhaust then so be it, and maybe he has a mate who has a bike of the same that is louder and wants to be the same..

if you want it louder dude get and larger pipe(30mm+) and a none restrictive silencer.

p.s maybe he wants to p*ss his neigbours off..

yeh rito all that said mate i think alot of us are actiolly giving half decent answers.. its more about getting peoples opinions and then he can sort through and try some stuff that works

i've got a question in the oposite
how do you make it quiter with out loosing power
my diafo sounds like a crf 450 at ten paces
but still never got in trouble
but i don't really ride where i'm not spose to

just to throw a spanna in the works

he he

i've got a question in the oposite
how do you make it quiter with out loosing power
my diafo sounds like a crf 450 at ten paces
but still never got in trouble
but i don't really ride where i'm not spose to

just to throw a spanna in the works

he he

repack you muffler, i just did mine as it was getting too loud and barky, nice and subtle sound now, and if anything it runs better...

you want the packing tight, but not too tight, use fibreglass house insulation if you cant find proper stuff,

Latest posts

Back