How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok after seeing all your prices i want to cry MY '04 CRF50 i bought brand new i paid $2450 for! and total would be $4500!

thats the one downside to the honda's, expensive as hell and out of the box any china 125 would destroy it and there allready cheaper, truly does suck. but once again you have honda reliability but in saying that not every china bike falls apart so its hard to choose what to go with now days.

Thats right bones, i had a 110cc China sure it did'nt feal as good as the honda but it would handle a all night bush riding misson. but i did rebuild the whole thing when i first got it

Yeh it is hard, i am having a hard time deciding. I was ready to fork out $4000 for a motovert pro with 141cc big bore, but i have thought about it and there is no need to spend that dollar.

I am considering the MSO Expert, is $1345 has fastace adjustable forks and fastace rear shock with rebound adjustment, has double tube chromolly SDG style frame, alloy triangle swingarm, Lifan start any gear 4up 125cc with oil cooler, 12" wheels with 15mm axles and 32 spokes. Sounds like good value i think, but im not sure how good the rear shock will be, prob put it on my AGB27 (girlfriends now) if it fits and get an i-Shock or something.

bikelargedz7.jpg

Last edited:
They don't have a pro, but the next up is the Elite for $2145

bikelargebc1.jpg

Dunno if its worth the extra $800 though

wat are those fast ace front shocks like? im thinking of buying a set for 590 including tripple tree, front wheel, tube and tire

They're meant to be good, never used them but read many good reports on them.

do you know wat forks come with the dhz 1s im thinking about selling mine and getting fast ace 1s mine are to soft

If yours are too soft, change to a heavier weight oil, for riders 70-90kg they recommend 20 weight oil and maybe add some spacers. But not sure what ones they are, just generics

sounds like ur going to buy a set of dhz... i think its abit rich, as he offered me $390 or something like that (i didnt tell you this)

reading this makes me wish i new more about mini bikes when i bought mine
i bought my desert 110 for $2900 had it for about 3 years now and the only thing rong with it was the frames cause i cased a jump a few times....never a problem with the motor.....still...i could buy 3 of those cheap ones for that price...maybe even 4

Latest posts

Back